Chapter 26

"Well, that was very stressful." Tim says as they walk back into their shared bedroom. "My head is pounding."

"At least you got it done. And you weren't judged just like I knew you wouldn't be." Adam says. "I'll get you something for your headache."

Tim sits down on the bed and begins to rub his temples.

"Give me your hand." Adam says.

Tim holds out his hand and feels a couple of pills being placed on his palm. He pops them in his mouth and Adam hands him a cup of water.

"Take your shirt off." Adam says as he climbs on the bed behind his lover.

"You're being awfully bossy." Tim states as he removes his shirt.

"Do you want to feel better or not?" Adam asks.

"I don't really feel like having sex right now, Babe." Tim says over his shoulder.

"Believe it or not, I can get you to feel better without having sex." Adam replies.

"Really?" Tim asks with a raised brow.

"Yes, really." Adam chuckles as he begins to massage the blind man's shoulders. "You're so tense."

"God, that feels good." Tim says with a moan. He bows his head to give the blond better access to the back of his neck. "You have magic fingers."

"Just relax, Sweetie." Adam says softly as he massages Tim's neck, shoulders and back.

When Adam felt Tim's muscles begin to relax, he reaches around laying his hand on his lover's chest and gently pushes him back into his arms. 

With Tim's head now laying back on his shoulder, Adam reaches up and begins to gently massage his temples.

The blond smiles as Tim's breathing become relaxed as he falls asleep in his arms. 

"I love you so much." Adam whispers softly as he kisses the sleeping man's cheek.

"Hey, is he okay?" Chris asks quietly from the doorway.

"Yeah, he was pretty stressed out about talking to the others. It gave him a pretty bad headache." Adam answers in a soft voice.

"I'm sure it was pretty stressful." Chris says as he walks into the room. "But I think I might have some news that will make him feel better along with the rest of us."

"What's that?" Adam says as he runs his fingers through his lover's hair.

"Kelsey is downstairs. Apparently, her parents own a pretty big cabin on a lake. She's wanting us all to go up there and spend a few days." Chris says with a smile. 

"Wow, that does sound pretty awesome." Adam comments with a smile.

"What sounds awesome?" Tim asks as he begins to squirm in Adam's arms.

"All of us going and spending a few days at a cabin on the lake." Adam answers.

"Really?" Tim asks as he sits up and yawns. "That does sound pretty cool."

"We can go swimming, do some fishing, hiking, boating and do some grilling." Chris says. 

Tim turns his head to Chris's voice not realizing he was there.

"Sounds fun. So when do we plan on doing this?" Tim asks.

"Would tomorrow morning be too early to leave?" Kelsey speaks from the doorway.

"Well, considering that you're the only one with a job, I guess it depends all on you." Tim answers with a smirk.

"Jenika can handle things until I come back. I've already got my schedule clear for the whole week." Kelsey replies.