The Mission

You think with there being some new recruits we would have a team of the well that is wrong. We had twenty recruits but only two wanted to join the testers and nine went to the masters wail the rest didn't make it. Wich is bad but good to it's bad because we are low on men and good because we know that they can survive an attack. But in a good to bad ratio this is bad we could be attacked at the base the the testers will have to defend wich means we might get overwhelmed and wiped out. But I can't worry about that for know I have to go the the drop ship and get ready to fight with April to go in the beast forest. The beast forest is a hot zone for beta beast and it's were masters get there beasts that they keep for life. I walked in the drop ship and sat down April was there and the other recruit. I know his name is Shay William and the trainer said he was recommended in no problem. (We'll be landing in the beta forest soon said the pilot.) So what do we call you know said April. I told her that the name the masters call me is Reaper so that should do and from now on you will call me that just like everyone else. (We're here said the pilot with fear in his voice and that's understandable the forest is crazy with beta beasts big or small. But the real reason the pilot is scared is because they love to take down drop ships and trap any beta here till back comes and sometimes it's to late. I walked of the drop ship and looked around seeing if the area is crazy cause that's when you hunt alot of them down. (You have one hour to do what you need to do and come back said the pilot.) OK time to start the mission to hunt. The objective is to go out and kill a untamed beast and bring it back here. Now that you know your mission go and do it. I will follow you closely to see your progress and how you skill is. About fithteen minutes later I checked up on the Shay he was doing well he already was done now time to check in on April.