Fight for Beta

(This is mostly fighting on this part.)

Reaper jumped up opened his mouth hide and breathed fire on king reaching the het of eight hundred degrees melting the ground and boulders surround them as they clashed nonstop.

Kings sword melted down so he stabbed the ground with his handle and pulled out a brand new sword swing it nonstop he continued his attack on reaper making him back up for some breathing room.

King: You know what your not holding back so I shouldn't either so let me show you all of my power so when you die and destroy Williamson You can go out with glory.

King used all of his power to left up the ground where he allowed the earth to swallow him hole . The ground shock as king appeared with a snack like body with wings. Reaper used his flames and formed huge wings and flew into the air.

Reaper: You know you won't win right now matter how much you try or do you can't win everything your doing is meaningless just give us shay and give up and all of this can be forgiven.

King: I could say the same to you, all you have to do is die and let Williamson be buried in rubble that's all.

King flew full speed using full force in his attack Slash left and right nonstop with the knowledge that something is wrong with him and you can see it in his face all the fear while looking strait at the enemy. Reaper flapped his wings while all the times is his done using his favorite thing in battle that pushes it to his favor always he started heating up the air slowing king down.

Reaper: King it's time to end this your not going to win this battle my old friend but don't worry I'll keep you alive. Barely that is.

Reaper attack king by flying up and going going down using his syph to latch on king pulling him to the ground and dragging him causing him to be knocked out but betting him in the process. After knocking king out reaper turned back into his regular form.

Reaper: April do you have shay.

April: Yes. We've been watching the hole fight and you are really strong. I'm surprised that your not in the beta hunters.

Reaper: Beta hunter what's that?

April: I'll tell you once we're at the hideout.

5 Mins Later
Reaper: ok Shay's patched up and we'll wait for the stormer to warm up then we can go. Now tell me about this beta hunters they seem interesting.

April: The beta hunters are what the name says they hunt down betas that go rogue or disobey orders like the military police. They hunt down beast that kill there masters to, anything that can hurt the beta they handle it.

Reaper: You think they would go after Murphy for attacking Williamson then.

April: While I was in my training we heard Murphy had full control of them in mobile all thanks to king. But he kept it on the low so no one would find out and ruin everything.

Reaper: That was very education and I can use it later but the stormer should be done come on let's go.

Ten minutes later

This is B.C Rain calling in beta stormer come in.

We're here stormer to Rain we're here this is Reaper calling in we are coming in Williamson territory for mission complete.

All good this is Rain calling in we're going to be giving you extort to Williamson.

Reaper: Good now I can relax and think on what to do next. King knows about my beast mode and I think if what April tells me is true it's only a matter of battles and time before the hunters come from out of town. April!

April: Yeah? What is it?

Reaper: How does the beta hunters work like the police or something else.

April: Yes. As you know the teasters and the masters are you group like the army but with different forms of work here and there. The base and the people who stay there is like the navy and the dropship is airforce. The hunters are the military police really once you go in someone else's territory you get arrested but only if your on a job.

Reaper: Ok. Looks like we're back at the base grab shay and let's get him to medical quickly.

3 minutes Later

Reaper: YEAH YOU COME HELP US SHAY NEEDS HELP!

Doc: Alright we got from here angle said you two can rest up and relax B.C Rain here helping us with anything.

As You can tell I'm gonna keep writing like this for a while on this book.