Push Them Back

I walked out with my battle suit on a fully all black close armored three inches feet. It cool thing is it looks like a regular sweat jacket ,but I add a hood and my reaper mask for war or I'll use it for hand to hand combat.

ALL TEASTERS TO THE BASES FRONT WE ARE OPENING UP THE DOORS!

I made to the doors just in time the door is under the football field. So when it opens up a lift will go up letting us and the dropship out but we won't be on it, angle is. Speaking of which she has another nickname to its finix I wandered why that is and what's her beta beast I know she's a master so she has to have one.

WE'RE OPENING UP THE DOORS! 3 2 1 0

The bases doors were opening up and all I have to say is. Dang! We are going to die! I mean I looked out that door only to see over a thousand teasters I can heat the ground up to slow them down but most of the probably already know that move so is won't be able to hit them were it hurt.
April and Shay looked confident so I must have missed something in the meeting or something because they look at the likes it's nothing. (Wait! There is one thing I can't use my element to hurt them due to the fact must of them are trained to fight fire user. So I my have to use my most dangerous element temperature).

April,Shay what I'm about to do is messed up and crazy so when it happens start fighting ok. They both gave me a node of approval showing they are putting their lives in my hands. Murphy started to charge at us, so I jumped up gathered all my power and fire and hit the ground like lightning. Causing lava to start coming from the ground below taking out most of there men. All April and Shay did was look in amazement at the destruction of my power. The lava wasn't like it should have been I pulled back its heat so no one would get kill. The dropship arrived and Angle jump out with a finix over her. Wich explains the nickname she gained she taimed a mythical creatures, but not only that a finix can never truly die it comes back again and again. The mere fact that is her beast says alot, but angle isn't the only one there with a mythical beast. As I looked over King had his queen with him and she earned that name because she taimed a water dragon. But one thing is for sure we have to push them back.