Move out

Reaper: we have our plan and our pilot let's move out to murphy so so we so we can save shay.

Murphy high school.

King: What is your codename teaster.

Shay: I don't have a codename yet, but I'll get on when I beat you to death.

King walked up to shay and slapped him making him spit out blood. King looked over and saw a knife and grabbed it, he slashed shay and cut him up at least ten times. King then stabbed him in the leg leaving it there and twisting it.

King: Don't worry when I'm done with you. You will learn respect for the man you will consider a god.

Shay just was laying on the floor half dead thinking of a way out of this

Shay just was laying on the floor half dead thinking of a way out of this. But it looked impossible, the only way in and out was the way king came in with queen. He had posted teasters there to for when he and queen leaves.

Shay: Reaper Reaper Tay where are you please hurry up and get here I don't have much time.

King: Calling out for the reaper won't work but keep screaming it's gets me going to hurt you more.

Queen: Oh baby cut up his arm some I don't see no cuts there his right arm I mean.

King: Good Idea queen he doesn't have cuts there well time to get started on it.

         Five minutes later

Shay's arm was cut up all the way to top to bottom. Not a spot was missed on his arm, but there was no blood.

Queen: If your wandering way you not bleeding that much it's because king is an expert at cutting people and I'm keeping your blood back.

King: Queen I'm in that mood come on to my room so I can "calm down" if you know what I mean.

Williamson dropship

Reaper: Alright April you ready for this. I mean do you have everything once we jump there ain't no going back.

April: Yeah let's go tay.

April and me jump out of the dropship towards Murphys base where we opened up are parachutes and glided to there territory. When we landed we took of the backpacks and put on our stealth suits angle gave us.

Reaper: ok this is your second stealth mission let's see what you learned.

April: So what's the plan.

Reaper: The plan is to use that time we used to break in the last time to our advantage. I remember shay putting a virus in Murphys system. Time to use it to save him. From there we go to our safe house where there will be a beta stormer that we'll use for our evac. We sent in some men there to make sure everything was going fine and fix anything that needed it. From there it's a bumpy ride to meet up with B.C Rain to export use to Williamson. It may sound easy but believe me it's not we may run into king or queen so keep your guard up and we'll do fine.

April: OK I understand let's do it. It's time to move out.