I Want Info

I was in my office getting ready for the mission when I heard a nock on my door. Come in whoever you are and please make it quick I have to go. I turned around and see April standing there with her arms crossed. So what do you want April you know we have to get ready for the mission. I know reaper I'm already finished with my stuff and I will have to wait. But wail I wait can you answer something for me, why was angle  looking like she was going to start a war between Williamson and Murphy. I took a big sigh and looked at her, Murphy is filled with testers and they do not spare and beast what so ever. So that's why she is so mad, they kill with no masters with no chance to give the beast. Know that you have your info will you go.

Not yet reaper do you mind if I call you Tay in private that is your name after all. She grabbed my arm and twisted it so I couldn't move but I could get out I know she isn't gonna do anything really. I have a question for you Tay and you should have an answer to it. Why did to leave I love you and when you left me you said you still love me with all your heart and yet you left me there.

I already told you April I left you because it's not you it was me I need to be left alone for now that's all. You act like there is something more but there isn't that's all there is to it I said to her with a straight face.

Your lies won't work on me you know that no matter how hard you try you can't lie to me with your eyes they say to much said April. You know what this is the fourth time I got you like do you remember the first, our first time to be exact.

I'm sorry but you can't keep this up anymore you helped me out plenty of time April. I flip her to the floor got my stuff in my hand and said April you really want to know the reason I left you complete this mission no problem and I will answer your question no problem and I left my office and went to the drop ship were Shay was waiting for us.