War Maybe Close at Hand

(This is one zero four to base I have been compromised I repeat I have been compromised). This is based Williamson to one zero four we hear you and is sending transport. Go to the the delta checkpoint for pickup repeat delta checkpoint for pickup. One zero four do you read me, one zero one do you read me report. (This is one zero four do not send transport I am surrounded and base tell my family I went down fighting). One zero four do you read, one zero one do you read. We have lost contact with Tyler Manson the mission failed, he is K I A repeat K I A. Shhhshshhs.(This is your one zero four's killer and we have a message to you Williamson this is the beginning of War).

                  The Next Day

(Reaper,April,and Shay all class have been cancelled for for the testers and come to the preparation room for a brief.)

After hearing the Alarm I ran to the preparation room were April and Shay was waiting. Drag walked into the room with Angle looking angry, I mean she so mad you could cook a egg on her head mad.

All right everyone silent said drag the testers are going on a mission to recover the body of the captin tester we were going to get from Murphy highshool but they killed him. Know they have data on us so you will have to get that to and keep the noise low, don't fight if you don't have to fight. You will be dropped off in a location near the target area were you will meet up with scouts. From there you sneak in get the targets and get out of the go in quiet and leave loud if necessary is that clear. I looked at angles face and the more we had talked about Murphy the more anger she got.

The leader for this mission will be reaper since he has more experience then the rest and stealth is his profession said drag. Yes I understand the importance of this mission and will complete it I said to drag. Get ready you leave soon, take your weapons elements free to use as you see fite on leave not entry. That's all I have to tell you you are dismissed from this room and on the the battlefield said drag.

Him and Angle left the room with Angle looking angry like she was ganna kill someone with no mercy. It's strange but not the primary objective right now time to get ready for the mission.