Time for the mission

I walked in the dropship and grabbed a strap hanging on the ceiling. Everyone we're here said the pilot with a serious look in his eys. He knew this was Murphy you can't come in someone's house and leave troops unless you're looking for a fight. This should be a quick mission the pilot said  once you meet with the sniper team I will not help until evacuation is required good luck. April looked at me the hole time like she wanted the answer now and thus test is a waste of time. It was really just until I know what she is capable of. From there I will till her why I did what I did and do what I do.

THE PILOT STARTED THE DROPSHIP AND FLEW OFF. FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER WE WERE AT THE MARK

Alright everyone ready April and Shay shook there heads and jumped out of the dropship.  I told the pilot we will call when ready so stay low and move fast out of sight. The I jumped out of the dropship to meet with my team.

  I landed on the ground and saw April and Shay with a death glare I know what it meant there serous about this mission. Oh I forgot to mention this to the both of you when you finish this mission you will get your code names. Shay looked at me with a really look and April shook it off. We walked for about ten minutes to Murphy and we met up with the snipers. The snipers were from the army to help us out just in case they hade there evacuation planed out from the start. The two snipers were Andy and Joe they stay up and with rubber bullets no killing at all even those who is a threat. We moved in on Murphy thankful it was lunch time so we hade our normal clothes over our beta suits. We moved to the gym were there beta products were held under the school. We went in the center of the gym shay hacked to secured door and we walked right in. It was a little to easy though as if someone knew we were coming. We found the body and a computer Shay hacked in and took some info while I got the body and put it on my shoulder.

OK we got Intel and the body time to evac I said. Calling evac I repeat calling for evac I said to the communications mick in my ear. I hear you loud and clear I am moving up to you reaper over. Just then the communications cut off and I realized it's a trap. I told April and Shay to go up ahead to the dropship.I turned around to see the king of panthers Jason William. He pulled his sword with a evil looking smile I know him well we had some fights here and there, he uses earth. He is known as King because he took down the top guy in Murphy. Looks like we're going to fight.