Take it down

Well come on we don't have all day so let's go find shay and go home. Out of nowhere the alarm system went of and the speakers alerting all teasters to go to the dropship. Me and April ran to the dropship were angle was waiting for us.

Alright reaper and April we just got Intel that a beast is in area five,two,three and you two are gonna go handle the situation. The masters tryed to calm it down but it's mind is to far gone as much as I hate it. It has to be put down before anyone gets hurt. This is a mission of time and skill hurry up and do this job so you can come back for beta burial of Tyler Mansion. He may have been with Murphy but he tried to help us end this hole little war between schools and bases.

Right we'll handle the beast angle and come back for the burial in time April said with a said gloomy face. I taped on the shoulder to let her know that it is OK he did not die in vein and we will make sure of that.

                    5 Min Later
OK were over the drop spot jump out and fight in 10 seconds said the pilot.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 jump

Me and April jump out the ship and saw the beta beasts now normally it looks like an animal but this one looked like a hybrid of a eagle and a lion otherwise known as a griphin. Mythical creatures are a rear to see you don't see them every fight. So it's not going to be a easy fight but quick non the less.

We landed on the ground with full force that is an impossible stop to make without your suit and it's a good this they are made for it.

I heated up the ground with the knowledge that the beast is an earth type and really dangerous for someone careless. April ran up pulling out a whip but made out of water. Even with her power it's still a dangerous fight non the less. April hit the beast nonstop with her whips but it wasn't making a dent in it, the only thing it did was make it anger. So I heated up the ground to the highest temperature I could have it and it was showing the beast was slowing down and getting weaker. But April was going strong like my heat did nothing to her. She must have trained to survive in high intensity of heat and cold for her element. But enough of watching time to take it out so we can go back to the base.

The beast is weak April one more good attack should finish the job and end this do it now. April used her whips and with one huge strike of water hit the beast on the neck killing it. But something else was in that attack like ice ,but it's time to go back the the base.

Come in pilot come in pilot the beast is dead come and pick us up April said in the comm.

The dropship arrive and was dead over us and we used our grapple to hop in the just like that we were going back to the base. But still I have to wonder if April can use ice and water and if so does she has another weapons