My best friend

(flashback)
It was when I was in the two week training for the beta teasters. They take you away for two weeks of training as you already know, but my training was for more deadly than the rest. The first week they had me in multiple areas that would kill you the second you step in them, and they are filled with beta beasts. Now I wasn't the only one there it was me and king, but back then he was king of the panthers. He was just Jason William a regular kid who somehow join the beta. Since we both didn't know what to do with the training they were giving us we decided to work together and became best friends. The next week was even worse we had to go on a mission with just our weapons no elements could be used. The reason cause the area where the beast was had people's homes and tall buildings  that could fall if we used them.

Somehow we got it done, but with a prise Jason failed to destroy the beast and it nearly killed a ten year old girl in the process that girl was his little sister. That was the last day of our training and he blamed me for it he said I should have been focusing on his sister instead of the beast. But there was nothing for me to do, I was holding the beast for with my chains. He blamed me and Williamson for what happened to her and vowed to destroy us. The reason he blamed Williamson is because they gave us the order not to use our elements, and she was crippled for it. He left and went to Murphy and took control of the school in a week. I heard a rumor that he got the body of his sister and was able to bring her back walking again, only to stay in the beta for the rest of her life. I don't know if it is the truth or not but he only does what he does out of hatred of me. He has no reason to do what he is doing trying to start a war between schools, he knows if Murphy and Williamson  go to war it will destroy the hole city of mobile Alabama. But that is in the past and we have to fix this now. So is there any more questions that you want answered.

No. I got all the information I wanted I just wanted the truth April said.

Good know we need to go and get you and shay suits fitted with your body types, each teaster gets a battle suit.

You didn't get a real fight scenes so I'm going to try to think of one.