The fight of lifes

I looked up at King he was staring at my with a death glare like he wanted to kill me. I know that glare well he gives it to me every time we meet each other. Now here we are about to beat the crap of each other like its our last fight.

I fired up my flames to surround myself to change from my regular cloths to my beta suit in five seconds. I was wearing an all black cloak with high quality fire prof and strong armored. I jumped out of nowhere and tryed to used my chain syph that wrapped around him. But he used his earth to block them like they weren't nothing. I landed only to have his sword coming straight for me. I dodge it my a sec and looked at him like he was a fool. Until I realized what I was standing on.

I looked down to see the shaking and it hit me like a stake of bricks this is a room for Earth users and they control the floor.

In Williamson all of the floors and walls  in the base are the same each room had certain things that are in it for a reason.

King used his earth to use the ground and grabbed my feet too pull me down, but I used my weapon to my a hold on the ceiling. From there I swang to the  door and ran for the dropship.

Come in reaper, come in reaper, The dropship is near your position April and Shay have the target plus a drive we're ready for leave said the pilot on the communications mick.

I hear you loud and clear dropship and I will be in the area in a few seconds.

I ran out the door and saw the dropship used my grapple and hoped in it.

Right after I got in King was using Murphys intercom to say if you think this is done you have a lot of nerve kids. No I intend to use the beta to destroy Williamson high-school.

We got a call from the sniper team, they said there at there base waiting orders for the next job April said to me.

Good know let's get to the base and handed over the body and the drive so they can do what they do and wait for the next job.