The Truth

I was in April's kill area as I looked up ahead I see she already  killed a beast so were is she no beast leaves markes like these and it's a fresh kill to. I hear a noise and turn around only to be jumped on by April. From there she pined me down but I didn't put up a fight she can't hurt me. What do you want April I said to her mad. All I want is you she said you left me by myself for no reason what so ever and it killed me. I told you it wasn't you it was me I need to be alone for now that's all I said. Oh you needed to be left alone she said sarcastically well let me tell you the truth about why I joined beta. When you broke up with me you destroyed my heart and I knew that the reason why you left me was not the reason you told me she said. I told you I need to be left alone for now that's all I said. Don't worry about it for now I will get it out of you one of this days anyway she said confederate  in herself. She got off of me and let me go and I went back to the location of the drop ship and Shay was there siting and waiting for me and April to come back. We were all here so we got on the drop ship and left the beta forest and I contacted the base and said mission complete we're going to base. The drop ships pilot said we'll use boosters so everyone seat belt on please. The pilot used the busters for newbies or extreme reasons only so we made it back fast. I told April and Shay when we get to base go home for tomorrow you see your element. So ends another day to think on what to do about April.