Beta at war

Reaper: let's move up and use the element of of surprise to our advantage so we can gain up hand.

April: Right behind you the hole way. But there is still one question on my mind I heard what king said about his sister still being alive why is he doing all of this if that is the case.

Reaper: I think its because she can no longer walk and is now stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of her life and she is only nine years old so her life is going to be hard.

April: But isn't that's kings fault I mean he is the one who froze up when the time came and he expected you to do all the work. But You where holding it back the hole time. None of this would have happened if he would did what was needed to be done.

Reaper: Think on it like this if your only family member was in danger and she was right there but the thing you have to kill is so close if you kill it she may die but if you save her you and her die. But that doesn't matter now we need to go now .

Five minutes later the Reaper and April are in Murphys territory and activate the virus.

April: Ok lets go down is from there I'll hack in the system and find where Shay is.

As they ran inside they bumped into king and queen

Reaper: Crap!!!!!

King: Oh and just when I was going to go to Williamson to get you myself and you come me.

Reaper: Fine since you want a fight I'll fight you right now Come on.

April: Are you crazy this is his territory he has an army here just for you!!!!??

Reaper: April run and get shay me and king have some unfinished businesses we must finish.

April: Fine but you better win this fight.

April ran inside Murphy and queen follows behind her running close behind.

Reaper: So king what's all this about I know there has to be more when it comes to you.

King: I'm glad you got rid of them now you won't have to hold back with that weapon of yours. Or should I say beast. I saw it when we were fighting you weren't using the weapon instead you both are using each other.

(This is I will describe for you readers)

Reaper pulled out his weapon starting up the Flames but instead of keeping it locked up he let it all out. All the power, fire, spirit, everything was released. The chained syph melted down forming a head of a dragon. The chains grew larger making the body. Reaper then but the beast on a spot on his back and the Flames consumed him making him into a dragon. He know stood up with black fames all over his black Hoodie, and the tail was at least twenty inches long and ten inches across shaped as his syph.

Reaper: No let's get this war you wanted so bady really started.

King: I knew you weren't using your full strength at the attack.

Reaper: Yeah. But I won't make that same mistake again. Here is where you die.