War on us

We made it back to the base in time for the burial of Tyler Manson. When we landed I ran to my office passing by shay with a deep depressing look and I know that look well. I understand it to this man a proud teaster who wanted all the bases to get along with each other and his own people killed for helping us. It's sad to think this is how the beta have become even though we have been around since the very beginning of it all and there is always that one that wants a war. Military or not that doesn't mean we get along and that alone can start a  war but if you have watching it's getting close to a war. I changed an all white suite with is custom for a teaster burial. I walked outside only to see everyone else waiting on me so it can start, I picked up one end of the coffin and shay grabbed the other side. We carried him out to the grave spot angle choose for him wich is her job. As we placed him down in the hole I saw his family, he had two of little sisters,one younger brother and his mom, he had to to die at the age seventeen and was one year away from graduation.

After the burial everyone was quite as a mouse not a single source of sound. Then BOOM out of nowhere the base was under attack and I could make a good guess who it was. I ran to the communications room and looked on the monitor only to see an enemy dropship attacking us I looked at the screen closers and saw the school sign a lion. Murphy it is always Murphy when I get my hands on king I'll ripe him to shreddes.

This is lion base repeat this is lion base calling B.C Rain we need support taking fire from Murphy repeat taking fire from Murphy.

This is B.C. Rain base we here you loud and clear sending support to your base the dropship will be there in one minute.

OK Rain is backing us up teasters. So I want all teasters to be up front and taking  out any and all entries coming in the base make sure they regret trying to attack us. Masters give support from behind delta master squad evac everyone in the school make sure no one gets hurt. Get the dropship to take out the air support and push them back far enough away from the base. Don't let them get close. If they want a war it will be a war on us everyone, move out.