The Truth Now

The dropship landed in the base and opened the doors of the ship only to be meet by angle.

Alright were is the body and the drive, we don't have all day so hand them over and go and I'm asking nicely angle said with a attitude. Hold on angle shay said to her with a sarcastic look in his eyes. As beta teasters it's our job to hand one of our own even if you are the leader of this base we will handle the situation. Angle looked at shay like Shay like she was gonna kill him.

Alright that's enough for now, look angle shay is right this teaster was killed by the people he called friends because he was coming to help us we owe it to him to give him a professional goodbye I said to angle and shay. April if you would please come in my office I have to talk to you RIGHT NOW.

Me and April walked to my office  passing by the battle practice room and the weapons room. Alright April you may not have done anything yet really but you showed me in that mission you follow odors even if you don't like them. So I will answer your question so you can ask me anything you want and I'll tell you the truth about it.

April walked towards me and said it as loud as day I have two questions ,one why did you break up with me and, two who was the crazy teaster the swords made out of freaking boulders and I want the truth now.

OK so the reason I broke up with you is beta is a hard to get in no way out type of job. So I left you so you wouldn't have to worry about me and possibly keep you away from the beta. As for the guy with the swords that's another story.