Fight

Boom. Boom. Boom. That's all you hear at this moment because of Murphy. I look over to my left only to see king pulling out his swords running dead at me and I pulled out my chained syph just in time to block the attack. April and Shay were off fighting other enemy people who are attacking, so it's just me and king now so I finally get my fight and finally finish this once and for all. We ran up to each other clashing and hitting each other like a demonstration was our minds the hole time. I jumped up and swung my chains at him, but he dodged it in tough support of his landing. But it's going to be a lot harder to beat him, so regular attacks won't work. But there is one chance all I have to do is wait it out and strike till then I'll let him gain some ground for the trap.

[King started doing random attacks on me trying to land at least on blow on me and all I did was dodge.]

You know reaper it's weird you know what I mean. The beta give the strongest nicknames so it showed how strong they are, only so it strike fear in their enemies hearts. But me and your nicknames aren't for that we have strength, but strange elements your flames are black and my earth isn't mind tight but you already known that. So one question did you look on that drive yet because I promise you won't regret it. Oh, April will did you know her mother went missing on a beta mission too right, and on the same day your parents went missing weird huh. Well enough talking were was I, oh yeah about to kill you. One more thing my little sister said hi.

Angle was dead over King with her beast finix and queen looking at her with evil entertainment plans for her.

What are you doing here queen I thought I told you if you enter Williamson airspace again I will rip off your beasts wings and your hair. Witch! You should remember that beating I gave you when you tryed me the last time and that's without my beast now fallback or be destroyed angel said with fury in her eyes.

Now, now angle. A girl like shouldn't be threating any it's not a good look for a young women who looks like she's in middle school to be talking in a way or doing anything deadly like this give up and I want have to hurt you queen said.

Pssh. Please do you know who I am, I may look like a kid but believe me I'm all woman and if you want to go let's go cause I'll beat you down six feet under witch oh I mean witch queen.

Fine I tried to warn you kid let's go!!

Cling. Cling. Slash. Bash Pow.

That's all you can heir in place. I wish it never had to be this way but at this rate king and queen is going to destroy Williamson if we don't stop them now. April was fighting off two people at once and winning it to her mother would be proud, but I can't talk of that right now.

(Fall back Murphy. All Murphy fall back to the base. Everyone to the evacs.)

What? Me,king,angle,queen looked at Murphys troops and the were running away,why.

(Yo angle if you call for us the least thing you can do is hold the fight till we get here).

What I know that voice. It's bezerker the leader of the teasters in B.C. Rain. I heard stories of him the name fits tick him off enough and pain is the least of his problems. His weapon  is a sword like kings but his element is air.

(All Murphy fall back)

No I am king and I will fight till the last man falls of an enemy we had to defeat.

My king as your queen I do know a way to be the victors we must take on of them to show our power is not to be challenged.

Good idea. (Everyone fall back to murphy). But I'll I'll take someone down with me.

The next thing I saw was earth moving straight to shay and grab him from underneath the ground.

We have what we need fall back.

Even in defeat an enemy can always find a way to win or to take something.