This is us

Angle: The beast is a highly deadly rated beast and shay is still in recovery for a little bit longer here and there almost done though so that's good. Reaper I really prefer if you went alone but we have to see how strong you are after the mission of getting shay and all we want to how strong you both are together. The beast is at the edge of our section and Murphy's so watch you back, but not only that the beast is a dark ice ground beast, so at least it can't fly away from you guys.

Reaper: Right we'll handle the beast and come right back to base and angle we need to talk when I come back.

Five minutes later

April used her whips to push the beast back and the reaper used his chains wrapped up the beast and pulled it back allowing April to do the finishing blow killing the beast.

Angle we killed the beast, no civilians were hurt during the fight and are going back to the base.

You guys don't have to do that, you've done a great job at the base and you deserve a break for it. There's a new spot that I know you both would like.So your orders is to rest,relax, and have fun.

Sounds fun, we'll go to it what's the name of the place April said with her face lite up. Traypasa.

Five minutes later

So this is it huh a dancing place really I'll kill angle for tricking me and April into this place.

I like the place it's just been so long since we dance the last time we did was when we were at the school dance and I remember that night perfectly. We danced in the middle of the floor I wore a white lacy dress and you wore your black tuxedo. We kept dancing till midnight and then we went to high man's point and we did one last dance. Oh I remember everything perfectly from beginning to end.

Yeah I remember that night to. So you want to go in for old times sake and tonight I'm not you commander I'm just Tay. But only for break days when we're alone we still need to show a army bearing and show no weakness but that for another night tonight we have a break so let's enjoy.

 THE WILLIAMSON HIGHSCHOOL BETA BASE

Oh my head were I am I the last thing I remember was that we were fighting Murphy and then they got called back but king took me while I was fighting and knocked me out. then........ ah I can't remember what happened what happened after that. while shay was trying to get his thoughts together angle walked in saw him shay and ran to him hugging him and crying showing her worry out in the open which was strange for her. Shay your up thank goodness your up I thought I would never see you wake the doctor said you'd might go into a coma the way things were going.

Hey there sis how did the fight go and where is April and commander Reaper I wanna know what we're gonna go up against when I get out of this bed.

Look shay I want you to quit the beta teasters I mean you can always join the masters and be safe have a beast and still fight but as you have seen the testers stay in the front lines always they're the sacrificial pawns the beta use so no masters get hurt if you stay in the testers you'll die sooner or later.

I'm sorry sis but no I just can't quit like that April and reaper came to Murphy and saved me I've seen the things king do to people. HECK I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE HE PLAYED WITH ME LIKE I WAS HIS TOY AND HE WAS TRYING TO BREAK ME TO BITS ONLY SLOWLY MAKING SURE NOT TO RUIN HIS FUN! Don't you see if I turn tail and run to the masters I wouldn't no COULDN'T look at my self in the mirror every again and I won't be able to look at my team every again. I'm sorry but my answer is no.

I see you've survived something most would had died and you fell stronger cause of it well it's your choice little brother. Angle got up and walked out the room. By the way our older sister is coming to help us out with Murphy so you'll be see more of her.

Back at the dancing place with angle and tay.

April was holding onto tay slowly dancing to R-Kelly slow wind.

Girl I want to be alone with you
Just To See what you can do
Ow you're dancin' all over me
Baby this is like some kind of fantasy
The way you move your teasing girl
So tonight I want you in my world

There you go again girl on my mind
See you in my dreams all the time
Ew baby girl your so fine
Standing in front of me

Now will you wind for me
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me

So how are you enjoying our break so far. Im really enjoying this time alone with, I mean with all that's happened it's nice we got a break from all the fighting and drama going on.

I know what you mean with king and queen then they took shay. So we had to hunt them down only to have you fight king while I was running from queen to find shay. Then you turned into that dragon and how did you do that anyway.

Girl I want to be alone with you
Just To See what you can do
Ow you're dancin' all over me
Baby this is like some kind of fantasy
The way you move your teasing girl
So tonight I want you in my world

There you go again girl on my mind
See you in my dreams all the time
Ew baby girl your so fine
Standing in front of me

Now will you wind for me
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me

Girl, the time has come
To show and prove
I've seen enough I wanna feel the truth
Put your voodo on me babe
Kiss my lips
And curse me babe
Show me how you do your magic babe
Lead me to your secret jungle babe

Now will you wind for me
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me

Your a Jamaican queen
I'm an american king
[repeat x4]

Let's get together
And make sweet love ye
Let's get together
And mix cultures
Let's get together
And change the world ye
Wind for me Jamaican girl

Now will you wind for me
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me
Will you wind for me 
Slow wind for me

I'll tell you later just let this be us and enjoy the moment. I really wanted to do this with you for a while. Tay moved his face closer to April and kissed her catching her by surprise only for her to return the kiss. Hey let's get out of here and go somewhere more private.