Shay

Shay! Shay! Why him. He was just a teaster who wanted to let the world sleep a little better. They had no reason take him just cause of a war they started. This is bad I know king and he don't play nice with prisoners. He plays his way wich means torture and mind manipulation so you see everyone as an enemy expect him and queen. That's why so many people are afraid of him if you don't get in line you get messed up really badly. It's his way of reliving stress, that and queen. That's the main reason why they call her that at first but now it's cause of that dragon of hers.

All right Williamson tell b.c. what happened so we can make all better, by whooping Murphys in the grave ten times into the six feet grave. Cause you now once I got bezerk I can't stop it, no matter how much I try so explain what happened and what you plan to do.

That's easy bezerker. Angle was there with a cocky smile on her face. We're going to burn Murphy to the ground with my finix and the reapers fire it'll all burn!

Hold on angle, one shay is captured by king and queen, to you can't destroy another beta base that's why Murphy didn't end the fight fast, three we will be known as traitors if we do that. Murphy is smart but you know I'm not using my fire to destroy a building. We need to make a plan to save shay first then we fight back.

MURPHY HIGH SCHOOL BASE.

Where. Where am I why do I fill pressure on my body and I can't use my element or my weapon.

Oh you up. Good I didn't want to go and wake you up with pain you know it's rude. So did you enjoy your nap I hope you did because that's the last good nap you get in here. Queen bring me my toys I want to enjoy my my new pet. Oh yes there in the stomach that's who I will break you kid.

What are you going to do to me. But whatever it is I can take it.

Oh really ok let's put that to the test. First the ear bugs.

King picked up some kind of bug but it wasn't it was a beast. It's element was water, but it loves blood and blood veins and flesh.

Oooooooooaaaaaaaa. Get it out get it out of me I feel it squirming around my body get it out please I'm begging you please .

Let me see ..... no I want to see you in your pain face so show me but make it hard it'll be more fun that way All I want is for you to be in pain. I'm a sucker for pain anyway.

Aaaaaaaaaaa. Please please next your legs need some cut marks don't worry it'll take long kid. Ha ha ha ha ha.I hope you don't mind I like music when I torture, I'm mean play.