The rescue

To day will be different from my regular way of the story so stick with it please for me.

Reaper: Forget this I'm busting in Murphy to save shay I just can't sit and wait for him wail king has him it wouldn't be right.

Angle: No we must not we must wait and get the base in order first then we can save shay.

Reaper: are you kidding me. He is one of us. Not just a teaster or a teammate, but a friend who is in trouble right now we must help him.

Angle: Look reaper I know you want to save him but we can't afford to lose anyone else right now. There are to many injured for a rescue mission.

Reaper: Fine then I'll go myself to save shay wail you sit here and hide from king. It's my fight anyway, Williamson was just caught up in the fight that's all.

Angle: If that's who you feel you can do as you wish, but the dropship won't be able to bring you back. So you'll have to do it without support for this mission.

April: I'll go to shay is my friend to, no matter how hard this mission is we will bring him back.

Angle: fine when you get him bring him back here so we can get the medical to help him. One more thing reaper you better bring my little brother back here or I'll never forgive you got it. Our regular pilot got hit hard so you will be flown be his replacement. Melody Lashay. She's new but one good pilot non the less. She'll drop you off but she won't be picking up.

Melody: HI there.

Reaper: HI. You and the dropship ready.

Melody: yup it repaired and filled with gas.

Reaper: Good let's go.

MURPHY BASE

Shay: why why me why not the reaper. Why me.

King: .....because your weak. But strong to at the same time. Your body is strong, but your mind is is weak I just need a feather and it'll shatter. You who dares fight with the reaper trying to protect the people. But he can't protect nothing especially anybody when there life is in DANGER! But who knows maybe he gets lucky and saves a few it doesn't matter. I will end him so no one will get hurt anymore.

Shay: What. What are you you talking about the reaper didn't mess up with that. He told me about that mission, it was you. You messed up and wouldn't move, you where frozen and let your sister die.

King: die? Oh she didn't die. She's alive in a wheelchair but alive. It was Murphy that came after the reaper killed the beast. They saved her life and know I fight with them. But you shouldn't worry about her for know you need to worry about me.

King cut shay making him cough up blood. He has been doing that for since he got here and that was three hours ago.