ten | S E S Q U I P E D A L I A N

Adam couldn't understand this conflicting feeling.

He was unfamiliar with this concept, questioning frequently to himself about everything about it, and with this curiosity, it lead him to dig deeper into humanity's records. The books he gathered were simply not enough to gain a more personal connection to humanity. Of course, his ways to analyze every aspect of humanity was indeed risky, so he took the time to observe _____'s every reaction while he had the chance. Besides, he only looked towards the negative side of human nature.

_____ often made sacrifices, often not caring about what would happen to her in a life or death situation by the way she handled her own escape.  What puzzles him the most was that her actions were similar to that of an android or evolved machine. She felt the same anger, expressed a similar type of happiness when met with something she liked, felt shame, experienced boredom, felt sorrow, felt attachment and.... endearment. Indeed, the concept of endearment troubled him the most. Eve showed much of it subconsciously, without even realizing it.

Endearment... from what Adam understood from YorHa data was developed from... caress, concern, care. It seemed that he wanted to feel his brother's and _____'s touch and was very concerned of every danger lurking for them even if just slightly. Yes, Eve had the capability of protecting himself in case of danger, but _____ was more fragile. When he observed the data of his brother when he felt her in his arms, there much difference in weight and composition. Plus, her lifespan was incredibly short and required nutrients and exercise to stay healthy, much like a pet.

Adam already knew of _____'s relationships to each android from the way she acted around 9S through his eyes, the YorHa Commander, 15O, 2B, and etcetera. Though, he found this information through all the machines and androids connected to the network. YorHa connected to the network to allow them an easy transfer of data from the surface to the bunker and between each unit.

'I see,' Adam ponders. 'What makes machines different from the androids... is what they choose to believe.'

As for his plan to recapture _____, it was required that there was a specific time and place, for her to finally call out for help. It wouldn't be any good to experiment on a restless specimen. It would hinder good results. Adam also thought of the many things he'd like to attempt in order to understand humanity. A pleasured sigh escapes his lips at the thought. 

His twin at this point, was getting more impatient by the day, constantly delaying his daily reading by asking to go and play. Of course, Adam refused and insisted on finishing their reading before they spend the rest of the day in recreation. Eve also frequently inquired about _____ and what they'd do together once they reunited.

The younger humanoid groaned as he has placed the book on the table, "How much longer, Brother?"

Knowing that he was talking about _____, he replied, "Be patient, Eve. It won't take long before _____ is ours again."

"If the androids and their allies persist, we will take action and bring _____ back by force," he continues.

"Hehe, I don't mind a little violence," Eve chuckles as plays around with the thick book in front of him, thumbing through the pages. "I'll destroy anyone who gets in our path. I swear it!"

"Pleasant to hear that there's no disagreement," Adam hums.

"Of course! Anything for you and for _____!"