eleven | L O Q U A C I O U S

Nearly 12 hours before the shuttle was meant to descend from the Bunker, _____ decided to make her move. By saving bits and pieces of her meals by hiding them away in a small metal container, she made sure to ration the heavy meals of boar meat and various fruits and vegetables until she was able to ensure that hunting and harvesting randomly around the environment was something she would be capable to do by herself. Of course, it didn't slip from her mind that she needed a weapon to fight and a bodyguard to protect her in case of an emergency, but what mattered more was collecting supplies and just escaping.

She'd asked for a small container that she would use in case of injury-- a first-aid kit-- from Popola. _____ reasoned by stating that she would need something to treat herself with in case she were to get hurt again. Without question, Popola complied and gathered gauze, cotton, antiseptic, and a small bottle of pills that neither twins understood the purpose of. The label on the dirtied white container was long gone, but the medicine inside remained, to what most believe, was intact. _____ kindly, but also underhandedly asked 9S desperately, for an plant encyclopedia. The boy, wanting to give his friend a memorable souvenir, was able to receive one from an acquaintance named 'Pascal' in a matter of hours of running around and doing errands for other allies. He happened to find Pascal's somewhat of a collection of books that he or his villagers find.

The encyclopedia wasn't a very heavy book to carry, much to the human's relief. She tried to keep her satchel as light as possible for easy mobilization. Lastly, the only thing left to obtain was a weapon. _____ had no money and had nothing worth trading, so she asked 2B for one of her weapons a couple days prior.

"Why do you need it?" The white-haired android asked. The human could feel the critical glare cast down at her.

"S-Souvenir! I'm trying to collect as much souvenirs!" _____ was so close to being conspicuous of her intentions. "Any weapon is good enough, but preferably, it should be lightweight."

"Hmm, here," 2B hands over a sword of an oriental type. "Careful. Sorry, I don't have a sheath."

"It's fine," _____ reassured as she observed the blade's design. It's appearance was much similar to 2B and 9S' but it was smaller in size. Though one thing came to mind when 2B warned her of the blade. 'Why the hell does she care?' _____ had indifferent thoughts about the female model. Besides jealousy, the human remembered a time long ago when she eavesdropped in the conversation between White and the Battle-type android. She was young at the time, but she was able to recall that 2B was a nickname of some sort.

"Thanks Toobs!" _____ turned her back and ran off with the sword in her hands, swinging it carelessly about. 9S, who remained behind 2B chuckled nervously. He couldn't help but smile slightly about the human's carefree attitude.

Gathering her items, she made sure the satchel sat comfortably along her shoulder and waist and placed items in a compact array so it wouldn't make any sound when she moved around. The sword was the only thing she couldn't hide. The glint in its steel blade would make it easy for machines and androids to spot her, so perhaps she'd hide it beneath the hood that was given by another Resistance member. ____ was also given a sheath by Devola as a parting gift.

_____'s transmitter was replaced, but this time, she dismantled it to make sure it wouldn't pin her location. If anything, the human's only strength was to take apart and repair certain objects, which would be both useful and useless in the field.

"Why didn't I take up something more useful like combat training?'" She uttered as she stuffed her face with the cooked boar meat made by Devola, which was probably the last heavy meal she'll ever have for a while.