chapter 3..

You know , after the last update , I thought I'm , evil and I should be, probably a gangster... But no... You.. you guys are ruthless, demon and worst than my future mother in law,.. you guys where keeping eye on me, ki kab 100 votes ho and ise attack Kare.. 😭😭😭😭😭😭..
This is so unfair... Itna berehmi se Kon update nikalwata he... I was even typing sitting in a toilet seat.. Kya din aa gye he mere..

But even then.. I love you all.. and thank you for the overwhelming support .. it's heartwarming to know someone is waiting for my update..

 it's heartwarming to know someone is waiting for my update

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

P.S -the guy in the purple t-shirt is me and the girl is YOU..

SO here goes the update..

150 votes for next update

Maybe I'll get time to write properly this time.. hehehehe

.........................

Morning came too soon for Shravan when his sleep was disturbed by , unknown sounds coming from his closet..
Last night drink did quite a number to his headache..
Rubbing his eyes he slowly opened ..
A sweet smile involuntarily creeped into his face when he saw Suman drying her hair , standing in front of his 7feet mirror..

She fixed her ankle length frock style kurti, and filled a pinch of sindoor in her hairline..
Then her fingers reached to fix her mangalsootra which was almost glued to her neck..

Shravan snapped out of his trance when he saw her struggling with that..
Unlike normal Maharashtran mangalsutra, suman's one was specially designed by shravan..
It was heavy and short enough to suffocate her to breathe..

The beautiful thread which adores the beauty of a married woman , represented a golden cage for Suman

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The beautiful thread which adores the beauty of a married woman , represented a golden cage for Suman..

It almost brused her neck every time she tried to turn..
Shravan expected her to remove it a after a few hours so that he could get one more reason to hate her..
But she was still wearing it..

"Being feisty... Let's see how long you'll hold on to it!"
He thought..

Suman turned to see shravan was already awake and staring at her..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें