Chapter 44

Sorry for the late update! Next one I'll try to make it early    ...

______________________________________

Pushkar's barking didn't do one thing on shravan's recklessness , other than going mute all of a sudden..

Eric and Uday where on their toe from the vary next second shravan landed back in India ... Since he refused to speak up other than giving blank look , momentary sigh which where either a little sound of scream inside his head or a meek cry , whenever she snap out of his dizzeness .. He himself was out on the roads in search of her , single handed .. shravan had a passport size photo of Suman in his wallet, which he stole from her spare visa form , and ever since it had a place permanent in his wallet ... Although he had a million pictures of her in his gallery , most of them secretary taken candids while she was doing her daily routine, and a good section of her sleeping pictures, proving himself to be a downright creep to stalk his own wife's each and every moment. .

. But he didn't dare to look , or even unlock his phone where he had a cover photo of her with a dazzling smile. He didn't have the guts to look at those eyes , and that smile which fooled him hiding her suffering , leading to the dead end he was standing right now ... He didn't even feel like he know her anymore .. the person he believed her to be and lived with was poles apart from the one who left him . It was upto him to find out which among them was the real one , and from the look of it , Suman Malhotra was a breeze which came , soothed him, and went .. while the Suman who left, he didn't know her own bit ..

Clutching the passport size photo in his hand he was on the road searching for her to every passing person .. anyone with a right mind can say it was quite useless to wander like that .. The search team, and police , even the commissioner too tried to stop him and drill out some details of resent happenings . But all he offered was a blank stare . Helplessly they diverted towards Pushkar who too resembled shravan's condition, but with anger filled inside out..

Eric was urgently send to Berlin inorder to discharge Ramnath and bring him back.. The news of Ramnath's accident which till date was kept hidden came out with much lesser shock .. none of them knew how to react on his accident when his true face and the series is conspiracy was  discovered now .. albeit they decided to get him back home atleast.  .

______________________________________

".... Car , ..! Her car is not here !" Pushkar snapped up his head towards the commissioner and inspector , as just now he noticed her white ambassador was missing too ..

"That might help, since there is no trace of her in the bus stops, and stations. .. " the inspector nodded in glee

"We need to track down the car .. she must have taken it with her ..  searching on the checkpost might help ..." Inspector suggested.

Pushkar looked at them hopefully hearing that ..

"Mr Malhotra , does she has any relative , who can provide her shelter ...?"

Pushkar's jaw clenched.. " no , her maternal family shifted to America last month , and her grandfather passed away just  before that , and her material house is sold .. she have nowhere to go.   "

Commissioner and the other police guy passed a look at each other .. thing where getting complicated by every passing second . The daughter in law of Malhotra's had ran off without informing anyone and that too when she had no shelter of her own . 

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें