Chapter 47- Wounds

I know you'll will be like-

All I want to say is , please don't run away after this chapter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All I want to say is , please don't run away after this chapter ... There is a lot lot more to come ...

I know this was quite expected! But it need to happen , and this one will get it's reason too. ..

Extremely sorry if I disappointed you!

I better start running now-

______________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

______________________________________

"Sahhab! Ek madam aye he ap he Milne ....!" His peon said nervously peeping from the door ..

"Busy hu ... Abi nhe !" He Scowled digging his head back on the seat ...

"Vo nhe ja Rahi he ... Boli apki friend he  .."

"Fine. .. Kon he , bhejo andar !" He hissed in frustration ...

Two minutes later his door opened again , and Anjali walked in with a smile ....

"Shravan .... Yaad hu ya bhool gye ?" She came with a small smile to sit infront of him ....

"Anjali ..." He gave a curt nod  ...

The sat in an uncomfortable silence for long . She sighed fiddled with her fingers....

"Shravan , I know you must be angry ... I should have come earlier ... This makes me feel like a bad friend .. " shravan frowned at her assumption which came out of the blue .. he has not been in touch with his friends for a long time now ...

"Sumo ... How is she now?" 

Her query made his head snap towards her .... He should have seen this coming.   In his firm , Suman Malhotra was a Mistry women ... His staffs and subordinate had no idea who Suman was.. for they had only seen her in the gigantic photo of her with a dazzling smile on his cabin , and her name from the middle of the firm's name .. nobody knows where she is , why she never accompanied him or how she looks in real. .. And shravan somewhere knew , he cannot keep the truth hidden for too long. ..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें