Chapter 25

No proof reading.
Non edited
Ignore typos..
I know I still have to reply all the previous comments , and I'm just going to do that now ..
Please do dorp your views on the comment box .. it really helps me a lot to know what you all want..
And please listen to the song which shravan sings for her..

Love
Athira..

__________

Shravan was mad about what she did .. thought the madness wasn't exactly directed towards her . He felt guilty for putting her in such a state ..
What suman did was with her freewill , but it also invoke a restlessness to know why .. Shravan was more than capable to donate his everything for his father .. He loved him dearly and would do anything to for his wellbeing ..

He wondered , what if Suman has done the same for him , because shravan loved his father, and he wouldn't mind giving a part of him to ramnath , but suman had a choice to back out .. clearly she did that for him than for his father ..

Did she too had something for him ! Or finally she had decided to see him in a different light .. of more than an on and off friend or roommate ..?

_________________________________

Suman slowly opened her eyes , when the bright light made her blink many times before adjusting to the view ..
A sharp pain shot from right under her brest line when she tried to adjust her position ...

"Sumooo" she heard her name being called like a gasp and soon felt two strong arms coming around her shoulder and pressing her back to the matress ..

"How are you feeling now ? " Came Shravan's concern filled enquiry , while one of his hand was stroking her hair ..

Suman sights and leaned back on the bed .. ''papa kayse he ? "

"He is fine and concious .. we where waiting for you to wake up ..
Ab kaysa lag raha he ?" He asked caressing the side of her face ..

"I'm good ..." She assured with a shy smile ..

Shravan pulled back , making her lay down on the bed properly and placed a pillow on the side of her torso where the stitches where done....

"Tum ghar nhe gye ..?" She looked at him , sitting beside her holding her small hand  in his big one ..

"You expect me to leave you like this ?
I didn't knew you think so low about me " he scoffed..

"I didn't mean that shravan , you know that .. papa k paas Kon he ?"
She asked shaking her head..

"Vo bagal wale ward me he ,.. lalaji and Pushkar are there to acompany him .."

"Hmm.. discharge kb milega ?"

"Kl Shaam Ko ..
And now that you are awake , we need to feed you first .."

"Shravan Abhi nh---"

"Shhh.. no excuse .. "

He helped her to raise her body and sit leaning on the hardboard ..

He walked out and wheeled a table inside the room , which had bowl of soup, veggies, and garlic bread in it ..

Shravan took the bowl in his hand and held the spoon full of soup near her mouth after blowing on it few times ..

Suman gladly accepted it as her stomach twisted painfully after starving for so long , and the mouthwatering aroma of the freshly baked bread and hot soup , made it more unbearable for her ...

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें