Chapter 8

Before I start , Thank you so so so so so so so much for all your wishes.. thank you for the crazy amount of comments you all did.. each and every word of yours is priceless for me, so I screenshot each and every single comment and printed it out, and neatly pasted it in my scrap book.. so technically your name is going to be with me for rest of my life..
Honestly , I can only start writing after reading going through the comment box at least three times.. so please keep voting and commenting ..
So once again thank you so much.

__________________________________

"I want to have a talk with you... Come to my study room RIGHT NOW"

And the line went dead..

The voice was unmistakable for her.. and the anger in it made her skip a beat..

" Ab ye ramnath uncle ko Kya baat karni he mujse..." She sights and preps herself to meet the father of devil himself..

As asked by her father in law , she went to his room.. surprisingly , for the very first time, after whatever happened in the past between them, she didn't feet scared or uneasy to come face to face with a man who was the root cause of her suffering..
Ramnath was a fox disgusted in a sheep's coat .. and for a certain reason she considered him as a good actor too.. the fact that he was a cunning lawyer made much more sense now, because she has seen him manupulat every obstacle of his way, and lead to play innocent..

She stood in front of the slightly ajar door of his study.. knocking it for the sake of manners , only earned a growl from the other side, which so did sounded like a 'come in'... Taking the hint, She pushed the door and it opened with a creepy cranky noice , one which are particularly used in horror movies for the sound effects.. 
Well she wouldn't mind either , as the creature sitting behind is not less than a blood hound , or a multi headed , fat , ugly eight legged , purple and red colored creature with long canine and nails, who are mentioned to create terror among children to have there food and do there homework..

Her creative imagination regarding her husband's father went to trash when , a grumpy old man wearing a bathrobe kind of night were with a coffee mug in one hand, was sitting in front of her , glaring holes all over her body..

"You called me! " Breaking the nerve-racking silence , she went forward..

" Why ! Can't I even get to meet my only daughter in law ?"

His statement sounded more like          " you are sentenced to hang till death , for marring my underage little boy , who is still on his dipper.."     to her..  she mentally wacked herself for thinking rubbish..

"No.. I mean .. I didn't mean that.."

"So what are you up for...  ?"

"I didn't get you"

"No need to act nave suman..
I must say you payed well girl.. you got your sister married to my nephew and  got yourself tired with my son too... I wonder how?
Yakeen nhe hota tum Tiwari ji ki poti ho... "
He shook his head in disapproval..

"Isme nanu ko beech me laane ki zaroorat nhe he .. unhone to Meri shaadi tae bhe Kar di the kisi aur k sath .. vo to apka beta tha Jo achanak sab badal dea.." she resorted being annoyed for including her grandfather..

"Wahi to me jaana chaata hu... Kya kea tumne Suman.. Kya kea tumne Jo shravan dauda bhaaga chala aya tumare paas?  Zaroor apni bhooli shakal ka faida uthaya hoga tumne .. he na?"

Suman was keeping her calm gracefully.. even for once she didn't feel bad because she already had a rough draft of the accusion  he'll be throwing on her face.. it would only wonder her if he behave  civil with her..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें