Chapter 16

I m not a bad person ... But I can't help it when my exam dates are doing tandav over my head...

I love you all.. i love you ,even more than my bed..

Again sorry for updating long after the voting limit was reached..

So here is a long update as a compensation.. do tell me about the new entries..

And my inline commenters , I'll be waiting for you..

______________________________________

The sound of loud applause filled the large and luxury Red round hotel hall , filled with the high profile classy people ... Varun stepped on the stage with his chest wide , eyes shining with pride of his accomplishment .. he dabbed the mike with his index finger before speaking up ..

"Ladies and gentlemen...
Thank you all for being here  to celebrate the success of my new venture..

I'm grateful to Mr . Steven and Miss. Sarah , my business partners, for accepting my proposal to merge our companies .. I assure you , I won't let your expectations down ...

He bowed looking at a well dressed man in his mid fifties and a woman around the same age...

So basically , this party is for two reasons .. first I just told you , and second , today it's my gorgeous wife's birthday ..
And here is the big announcement..
Vandhana Varun Malhotra , is going to be the chairman of 'OPAQUE FASHION ' ...

Hope you like my birthday gift darling..

The crowd fell silent for a while followed by many 'aaws' and 'aahhhs' , while the the person who was just referred, who is vandy , almost passed out over her mother in law..

One more person I would like to referrer here , without whom I would have never took up this risk of merging my textile export business with , OPAQUE FASHION ..

Suman, a 'thank you' won't be enough to thank you for what you did for me...
But I'm indebted to you for teaching me that , some risks are worth trading our life for...

You filled the void of a sister I never had , and I promise to be a brother you deserve ..."

Another round of applause erupted from the crowd ,  when Varun walking out of the stage towards a stocked looking family...

He hugged his dizzy wife , who was sobbing with happiness and then came to Suman who stood few feets away from him ...

Suman's eyes where already glassy with unshed tears for the affection she was reserving from her new fond brother .. Varun softly kissed her forehead befor patting her head .. she was never used of getting credit or compliment.. anything and everything she ever did came under the section of her responsibility or her 'should  be'  gratitude towards her family for raising her , so nobody bothered to appreciate  , thought she never expected it from anyone either... So now, when  getting praised , the overwhelming feeling made her heart swell with happiness ..

"Thank you bhiya "she mouthed ..

"Ye aakhri baar he Suman , iski baad kabhi ye bola to maar khaogi ..." He slapped her cheeks playfully ..

"Behan ho meri , to ye applicable bhe nhe he , so no formalities anymore, "he added further and she chuckled...

They where interrupted when , someone made an ugly coughing sound from their back..

A grumpy pushkar was what they got to see , turning around..

" I want my royalty" pushkar deadplaned..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें