Chapter 11

Sorry sorry, I'm a bit late...
Here you go..

Please vote and comment 😘

______________________________________

It would be an understatement that he was shocked.. he froze looking at it...
There was it... That which inspector informed him and what he was searching for..
The paper with his name on it at the bottom ... .

Did she new it was him?

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration..

He again read the whole page ... To his relief , it's ' Mr. S . Malhotra ' was written there .. he rarely used is full name for official paperwork, not that he chose to , but it was always like that since he was in London..
back there , people are more formal and precise with their words , so second name was what they generally used .

There where chances that she didn't recognize his name, as it can be any other Malhotra too.. but then again why would she ripe off that perticular page like that .. and if she knew it, she would have at least spared a glare at him but that certainly didn't happen..

He remembered how she stormed inside his office thinking that he did it purposely , and accused him .. but this time she was all calm , quite..... And lost ..

"No ,no... She didn't know it's me.. varna ab tak poora office sir pe utha lete...
But why she tore that page?

Maybe gusse me pehla panna faad dea Hoga... She might not have seen my name...

But what if?
Why am I bothered?
Use bura lage ise lea he to kea tha... Vayse bhe Kuch mahene baad to sab vapas uske Naam ho he jayega ...

Bohot problem ho Rahi the na use mujse help Lene me.. now I want to see how she will have her needs without asking me...

Bachpan me jab din raat mujse kaam karati the, mujhe paagalo ki tarah apne aage peeche ghoomati the , tab ye self respect nhe tha
.. ab achanak uska ego matter karne laga...

I didn't do anything wrong... She deserves it...

Nothing went wrong... She just took out her anger without reading it ...
Even if she knew I don't care..."

He consoled himself by repeating it again and again.. he didn't want any other emotion to overpower his mind when finally he got to take his revenge...

He stayed at his office till night.. he didn't want to see her right now.. and calling pushkar like a hundred times, was certainly , not to know about her whereabouts...
Half of the things pushkar said was not understandable, like he was speaking with a mouthful of , whatever he stuffs in ... Shravan reticularly disconnected the call not getting a single word from his gibberish talk...

Giving up to his urge , he pulled out his keys and stormed out of the building ...

He was imagining her to be curled in their bed and probably weeping it wet .. even if he didn't consider the idea of consoling her, he just wanted to be there ... Look at her how she's doing... Nothing more..

He entered a sleeping house.. tip toeing to his room , he stopped listening to the monstrous laughs coming from kitchen.. not just one voice but two.. and the louder one for once sounded like a dying donkey, followed by a feminine giggle ...

"..... And then you should have seen his face... I swear he was about to pee ... Oh my goodness... Only I know how I controlled my laugh... " Pushkar narrated one of his funny incident happened inside court room , sitting on the kitchen slab , with a bottle full of , Nutella , and his half of the body inside it..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें