Chapter 29

Long time guys.. 10 days I guess.. how are you all ..??

my exams are over , and Wattpad is working quite normal now a days ..
So I'm back to pavilion ..

Thank you, all the new readers and followers.. and of course all of you who stayed by my hard time.. thank you so much buddies..

Do drop a comment , coz I'm gonna be super active from now .. and all the silent readers , just drop a'hi' and let me know you are there..

And , it's a big chapter dedicated to "The D-Dub aka delta down ddawn0505 aka dipu di" a very very late , belated happy birthday di ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Puttar ! Please paas that box ... "

"This one " suman pointed at the blue velvet box ..

"Ha beta , Wahi .. la de ,! And take this ".. taking the blue box from her hand , Kamini gave her a white one , which was comparatively larger than the first box ..

"Ye .. ky--"

"Sochna bhi mat ... " Kamini warned before continuing " are Shravan Malhotra ki biwi ho .. tere pati ke firm ka  inauguration he kl ... To tujhe Dakh ke lagna bhi to chiyea na !"  She playfully elbows her , for which a blush creeped on her cheeks  , reminded her of a certain pervert husband and his last night advances .

" of course she needs to look good after all its her husband's party" Pushkar Mocked from the other side of sofa

ignore

"Di why don't you try this" asked Preeti

" oh pretty let her choose by her own you know she don't like us interrupting in her life and specially when it comes to her husband"
Preeti short him look which clearly says you are doing the same . Pushkar rolled his eyes

" Vo Chhod puttar Tu ye dekh .. Shravan ko bhi bahut pasand aayega" Chirped Kamini

" Mumma stop bothering her I'm damn sure she won't like it"

Ignore

" what is wrong with you Pushkar" preety glared at him digging her elbow onto his ribs

" what what did I do Pushkar" battered his eyes playing innocent

" stop interrupting us you fool" Kamini glared him

" I always knew this nobody wants me"

All the three ladies Huffed in frustration..

" Pushkar you better go and look after the arrangements of the party and Preeti come with me let Suman rest for a while. . ... and Pushkar leave ..I don't want to find you here when I come back"

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें