Chapter 6

Sorry , I'm a little bit late.. when I started writing this book I thought of giving 1chapter every two weeks..
But I'm now stuck her writing ever single free second I get.
Thanks for all your support.. a big bhaaloo hug to all..

This chapter was written in hurry so I don't know how it came out.. please tell me if there is error or confusion.. it's not up to mark this time.. but I'll try my best in Next..

Keep voting, Next update , next week , after 135votes..

______________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

STOPPP"... with a lot of courage he said , but his eyes never left her half bare back.. the word wasn't for her , it was for him to stop himself from loosing his control and do something which he will regret later..

This time Suman turned to see him standing behind her , all pale and sweating..

"AaaaaaaaaaaaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaa" was her first reaction which came out as a scream .. she frantically tried to cover herself , but resulted to get more exposed....

She was behaving like he was someone without head , with a tail on his back and a sword in hand...

"I swear, ....I swear I didn't see anything, "he desperately said still eyes glued to her skin..

"Then what are you doing now??" She saw him not attempting to move an inch from there...

"Hhu? Oh.. ya ya... I'm turning"
Still not making any move

"Then turn" she whisper yelled , covering herself with hands..

"OK OK.. " he turns around

Suddenly the room fell so silent that even their breath where audible to each other...
A few minutes passed , and both of them where too embarrassed to speak , but the silence wasn't of much use though..

The only sound he heard after that was zip moving up and down..

"Ammm.. you're OK?" Finally he broke the ice ..

"I guess I'm stuck'' she shyly whispered when her zipper wasn't helping her..

Again silence..

Exhaling a deep breath he asked..

"May I... I mean , we can't stand here all night... So... You know.."

She was too stuck to deny his offer but also didn't want to embarrass herself more Infront of him..

After few seconds.. her shoulder where caught firmly by two strong grip.. his fingers removed her hand from the zip and with one swift movement , he pulled it up and it was closed..

Defusing a time bomb would be an easier task than this .. denying himself from seeing what was underneath that velvety cloth was more hard than what he imagined ... And her intoxicating fragrance of Wilde flowers was so inviting to lean forward and inhale a lung full of it..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें