Chapter 31

Good morning! Here goes the update...
____________________________________

"WHAT?" came a Shakey voice from their back ,where suman stood with her skin tone resembling to the pink Sher saree she wore

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"WHAT?" came a Shakey voice from their back ,where suman stood with her skin tone resembling to the pink Sher saree she wore..

"Hay babe " shravan flashed his teeth very well knowing what she must be feeling..

She , with heavy steps , went to them ..  
Keeping the tea tray on the table she crossed her arms on her chest - an  futile attempt to scare the two giants infront of them ..

Her eyes where fixed on Ramnath , who appeared to be cool as cucumber even though he had a sweaty palms..

"Shravan .. you are not buying his drama , are you?'' she narrowed her eyes at shravan who was making a wierd face to stop the laughter, threatening to erupt from his mouth , as he watched his wife trying to intimidate his father..

He blinked as a reply to her enquiry..

"Shravan , he is trying to trick you .. 
Don't fall into his trap ..." She said breathlessly , like it was the most foolish thing to believe Ramnath ...

"Sumo , what are you saying " shravan was now confused by both their behaviour , as Ramnath was glaring holes on the floor , and Suman doing the same with him . Making holes on his face..

" He is trying to make us leave this house so that I won't bug him with his diet .. " she huffs ..

With two long steps , shravan was right in front of her , with his hands on his hips ..

"That's silly sumo .. it's just a gift ..." Shravan shook his head ..

Suman could sense the evil smirk forming on Ramnath's face , seeing his son falling right onto his trap ..but he masked it with a sad expression..

"I just wanted to gift you something .. I wanted both of you to be happy ..
Is that too much to ask as a father ..." He sniffs rubbing his temple..

"See, he is being nice and you are blaming him ...
If you don't want to go with me , then just say that on my face ok .." now it was his turn to play the emotional card..

Suman gasped at his assumption ..

"Say it sumo , you don't want to go on a honeymoon  with bhiya  and make babies ...    Vo biscuits Zara paas karna bhabhi ..!" Pushkar said the last portion to vandy taking the snack tray from her ..

When Suman turned to see , Pushkar vandy and Varun all three where sitting in a row with cushions on their lap and a tea cup over it .. all their eyes where fixed at the honeymoon Frasco going infront of them and Vandy was one step away from jumping on the sofa and cheering for one of them...

Suman rolled her eyes at three of them before turning towards the father son pact..

"Say it ." Shravan insisted with a hard face..

Khwaishein.. A Sharman storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें