Chapter 12.

Me and Jungkook entered the store after acting like idiots on the street. The awkwardness for sure went away and we were back to talking about random stuff. I grabbed a little basket for the groceries and we were off.

"Soooooo..... what are we getting" he asks walking in front of me backwards. If he doesn't be careful he'll run into something.

"I don't know. Food." I replied. I actually didn't know what to get fr/n always just knew what to get. She was like a mom friend.

"Well that's helpful. How about we get more specific" he says the first part sarcastically.

"What about bread. We always seem to have a lot of that at home" I say going in the direction of the bread isle.

"Well most homes do. For like sandwiches." He says following me. Except by the time I got to the bread I wanted and was cheap. I turn around and he's gone.

I put the bread in the little basket and look around for him. I swear if he really got abducted with me I'm going to be mad at both his hyungs and myself. As soon as I finished that thought I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped because it surprised me and turned around to see Jungkook.

"Where did you go!" I sort of talk yelled.

"A fan noticed me so I took a selfie" he said as we started walking again. I needed to grab some lunch meat so we headed towards there.

"Well tell me before you just disappear next time" I exclaimed while walking.

"And risk people finding out I'm here with you?" He said cockily. Dang it he knows he's right.

"I hate it when your right" I say grabbed I pack of ham and throwing it in my basket.

"Really? I don't think you hate anything about me." He says doing that walking backwards thing in front of me again.

"How so" I retort grabbing another pack of turkey.

"Because the way you worried about me being gone and the fact that I know I'm your bias and really, what is there to hate about me?" He says pulling a smirk.

"Well your cockiness is one thing. And I was only worried about you because I don't want BTS to hate me for you being with me when you got stollen" I said lying threw my teeth. In reality I did care about him and the only thing I hated about him was when he was right. I just don't want to get attached so fast but I'm sort of failing at that. I know he is going to leave and I don't want another important friend to leave me.

"Sure.... oh I forgot to tell you that we are having a concert next week so the group will be preparing for that the rest of the week. That means we won't be able to hang out BUT, On the bright side I might be able to get you a ticket to come." He said the fire part with a smirk then replaced it with a normal smile. I can't believe he might be able to get me a ticket! I've always wanted to go to one of their concerts!

"Really?! You can get me tickets?!" I yelled from excitement.

"Shhh maybe....probably....yes. I can" he said. I guess I did yell pretty loud.

After that I was pretty happy for the rest of the trip.  We finished up shopping and payed for everything. The subway ride back was thankfully way better and roomy. Jungkook still had more time until he had to go back to his hotel so we went to my apartment. He helped me put away the groceries and we were now picking out something to watch on Hulu.

"As much as I don't usually watch them can we please watch a kdrama. I'm tired of not knowing what's going on or reading subtitles" Jungkook said. I can sort of understand his problem. I would be tired to if I had to read subtitles all the time or not know what's going on.

"Okay which one do you want to watch" he ended up picking 'descendants of the sun' I didn't mind watching it again because it was entertaining. We were both sitting on my couch on the opposite sides but we where 3 episodes in when all the sudden he had his arm around me. My head was laying on his shoulder and we were sharing one of my blankets. We were so invested in the show that I don't even know if he noticed.

That was until he said "Even though it's only the rest of the week I'm gonna miss you" and then breathed out "bogoshipda~~" in the tune of spring day. He placed his head on top of mine that was on his shoulder. His actions made me blush a lot but I didn't want it to stop.

"I'm gonna miss you too. But at least I get to see you sing~~" I said trying to make light.

"You know if you want to hear me sing you can just ask" he said in a sing song voice. He began to sing his cover of 'paper hearts' which was my favorite cover of his. Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep. I'm glad I have Jungkook, with where I'm at in my life. I'm happy he's here.

{not edited}