Chapter 25.

It was now the day you were leaving. Over the weekend you had discussed with the boys and bighit what living arrangements and all that jazz would be like. I found out that you would be staying with the boys for a bit until they found you a place. They were pretty much paying for all of it and anything they didn't cover you would cover with your new salary. Which was shocker, a lot bigger than the one I was getting now.

I notified my brother and the dance studio that I would be moving. My brother didn't care as much since he's busy with his own life and the studio didn't care as much except for my students. They were very loud in showcasing how much they would miss me. I was fully packed and somehow sorted everything out with the apartment leasing people and managed to pack up my little life in time to make it to the airport in time.

I met all the guys at the terminal and they said we would be taking off in about an hour. "You took your time. What took you so long to get here?" Jungkook asked getting up out of his seat. Or at least what you think is jungkook. He has both a hat and mast on so all you see are his eyes. Same with the rest of the members.

"Well I would have been here earlier if I didn't get randomly stopped in security, always a pleasure" you said just barely awake. Let's just say hadn't woken up this early in a while.

"Well that's stupid. You look like a zombie" he pointed out.

"I feel like a zombie. I just want to chill" you said dropping your carry on to the ground.

"Then chill we shall" he said while you both sat down in the uncomfortable seating.

"I thought with how famous you guys are you would have like a private jet or something. This isn't really what I imagined airport fashion to be" You commented noticing all the members in sweatshirts and sweatpants. Hoseok even sporting a groutfit (grey-outfit).

"Yeah we would but it canceled on us this morning. We couldn't look as fashionable for the sake of hiding our identity. We are lucky no fans have noticed" he sighed leaning back in his seat.

"What if people see us together?" You asked already scared from the last time.

"PD님(nim) said to just act like staff so no PDA. But just for good measure" he said before pulling the hood of your hoodie up and over your head.

"Hey y/n is there anything you want to do in Korea? We have the occasional day off so if you want to do anything" Jin said from the seat next to jungkook's

"Kinda, I really want to try the food as well as visit places like 홍대 (hongdae) or some cafes. There's a whole lot more but I'm too tired to think about it" you said chuckling awkwardly. You were truly too tired to function at the moment.

"Well as foodies ourselves we can get you some food but as for the other things we can probably go on our free time" Jin said with a smile.

"Just a heads up about being our choreographer you have to teach Jin and Namjoon" hoseok joked with his usual sunshine smile that could almost blind me this early in the morning. He earned a firm elbow to the side from Namjoon.

Before you knew it it was time to board the plane. The seating arrangement was me between Jungkook and yoongi while the isle next to you sat hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon and the seats in front of you were Taehyung, Jimin, and one of the staff members. This would be one of the longest flights you had ever been on and all you brought was your phone, earbuds, your choreography notebook, and a neck pillow.

About half an hour in I decided to plug in my earbuds and fall asleep. Jungkook had out a sketch book and was drawing in that while yoongi wrote down lyrics. I woke up about two hours later with both Jungkook and yoongi's heads laying on my shoulders. Not an ideal situation because you couldn't move much but and interesting one for sure. You know I didn't think about a month ago I would be in this situation. On a plain with my favorite idol group to go stay with them in Korea as well as become their choreographer. 

Taehyung looked through the crack between seats behind him to laugh at your position. You glared at him a bit as he took a picture. He turned around to show Jimin and you heard a stream of quiet chuckles come from in front of you. Yeah yeah laugh all you want you thought.

I reached into my bag trying to move as little as possible to grab my notebook and pencil. I began writing down a new dance I had in mind because as uncomfortable as you were it sparked some inspiration. I wrote it for the whole group but for a more emotional number.

You felt Jungkook shift a little and you thought that meant he was awake and was going to get off you but only half of that was right. He was awake but he didn't plan on getting up. He turned his head more and rested it in the crook of your neck. He began to kiss up and down the skin of your neck. Just little kisses that got longer the more he did it but he made sure to not leave any marks. It made you shiver giving you goosebumps. He had found your weakness.

"What about the no PDA rule" you whispered as you tried to keep a steady hand while writing.

"I got tired of it. Plus no one will notice." He whispered into your ear while making his way back down your neck. You could feel your cheeks heat up and you bet you probably looked like a tomato.

You could feel him smirk on your skin and chuckle a bit. Lovable jerk you thought.
"You're so cute when your blushing" he whispered.

Oh this was going to be a loooooooong flight.

A/N ayyeeee guess who wrote. Sorry I'm not good at writing physical affection but I wanted to add it in. Don't be shy to voice your opinions in the comment section and please vote (but only if you want ;).
(Not edited)