Chapter 14.

I woke up the morning after the concert and everything that happened. I didn't have much time to think about it in the moment but when I got home I thought about it A LOT. Was Jungkook really going to kiss me?! I told myself it was going to just be a friendship till he went back to Korea but APPARENTLY he had different plans in mind. I mean don't get me wrong I am totally down to kiss him but...I don't know. Do I really like him like that? I knew I liked him before because he was my bias but that was in a way where I felt like I would never have him. But now I think I like him in a way that's in such a reality. Like it could actually happen. But that's so dangerous. I'm pretty sure he can't have a girlfriend and he isn't going to be here forever.

I think it's just better if I keep it as friends no matter how much it would be great if we could be together. It's like he's in reach but still so far away. I feel like I'm not allowed to feel this way because I haven't even known him that long.

Those were the thoughts I fell asleep with. Now that I have woken up I realize I feel like absolute craaaaaappppp. I sat up straight in my bed feeling like someone punched me in the face.

I felt something coming up my throat and quickly ran to the bathroom. After I basically threw up everything I've had in the past 3days I checked my temperature. It was 100.5 F (39.0 C). From what google says that's a fever. I was supposed to work at the studio today but that probably isn't going to happen.

I called into the studio to tell them I wasn't coming in. A few minutes after that I got a text from Jungkook.

Kookie: yo I don't have a schedule today if you want to hang out.

Me: sorry I can't I have a fever. Maybe when I get better we can hang out :)

Kookie: WHAT?! Your sick? That sucks, should I come over and take care of you.

No. that's not what I need. After what happened yesterday I don't think I'm ready to see him again. I might just throw away everything I just established last night.

Me: no really it's fine I'll be okay.

Kookie: are you sure? I don't think I'll be able to enjoy the rest of my day knowing your sick. Come on we can watch dramas or something. We never got to finish that one we started

Me: yes I'm sure. I don't want to get you sick 😷

Kookie: I don't get sick easily and just for that sick emoji I'm coming over.

Me: Kookie neeeeoooooo :c what do you have against emojis

Kookie: they are confusing and stupid. you used another one so I'm defiantly coming over now.

Me: Kookie please I'm fine by myself. :(

Kookie: I'm leaving the hotel room

Me: jeon Jungkook I am serious >:(

Kookie: I'm in the lobby and don't use my full name

Me: I bet your lying to me and your not even in the lobby :o

Jungkook sent me a picture of him walking threw the revolving door of his hotel putting up a peace sign. Oh god. I was currently sitting on my couch in my BTS shirt that became my pajama shirt with some donut pajama shorts. My hair also looked like I was a zombie.

But wait. If I want to stop liking Jungkook I could get him to stop liking me by looking ugly so this might work. Yeah if he's gonna come might as well make this better for me. Ugh but I don't WANT to stop liking him and I don't WANT him to stop liking me. This is confusing.