Chapter 23.

So there I was in the abandoned dance studio with Jungkook. I woke this morning to Jungkook telling me to meet him here but didn't explain much. Or at all, all he said was "meet me at the old studio". I didn't have anything better to do as usual so I came.

I opened the glass wooden-framed door to see Jungkook sitting against the mirror on his phone. His head perked up when he heard the door shut and his eyes met yours. He motioned with his head to come towards him and patted the floor across from him to sit down.

You sat down criss crossed across from him with a confused look. "Are you going to explain why you called me here?" You questioned.

"Yes! Okay, so you know how I said I would try to find you a way to come back with me to Korea-IF you agreed" he started. To be true you had thought a lot about it last night after Jungkook left. You still hadn't made up your mind entirely but you were leaning towards leaving. After everything that had happened you kind of wanted to start a new.

"Yeah" you agreed nodding your head.

"Well I talked to some people at the company including the other members and they said we needed a new choreographer. And I said I happened to know a great choreographer. I told them all about your skills and they said they would look into checking you out if you preformed a self choreographed dance....WITH ME!" He said the last part with a huge smile. You had a look of shock on your face.

"I know it's REALLY short notice but I may have gone through your dance notebook-"

"KOOKIE!" You said in annoyance

"Sorryyyyy. But I know you have stuff already choreographed and it's all great. All you have to do it teach me. And you know I'm a fast learner." Jungkook said sort of pleading. He really went out of his way to make this possible for you. And he was right, you had plenty of couples dances choreographed but you just never had a partner to do them with.

"I know I said you had a whole week but I really hope you picked already. We have to perform of Friday and I leave on Monday. Please you tell me yes or no" he begged. You realized you had been silent for a while just thinking.

You know what? Fuck it. You have been wanting to go since forever now. You haven't talked to mom in years. Your dad hates you. And your best friend is dead and all she's ever done is tell you to follow your dreams. THIS is you what you want to do. Just go for it.

"Okay. I'll do it. I want to go with you." You said and Jungkook tackled your to the ground in a hug. Your back against the floor him having on top of you in a hug with his face buried in your neck and hair. "Thank you so much. I'm so happy" he said laughing out his words muffled by your hair. It made you laugh how happy he was. Like a puppy and you were his treat.

"Okay but we are going to have to start on this choreo now because we only have a week. I already have a routine in mind. Now get off" you said pushing him off. He groaned in annoyance as he got off you.

You walked towards your notebook and flipped through the pages until you found the page with your dance you had planned. You tossed the notebook over to where he was still sitting on the floor.

Jungkook's eyes scanned over the words and tiny pictures you sketched. "I like it. Let's do it!" He said getting up with a clap. "Members said we are clear for the rest of the week so you have all my time."

"Good! Now let's get to work. I want this to be perfect." You said with a huge smile.

Yes this is what you want. This is the future you always wanted but never shot for because you thought it was impossible. Now is your chance.

A/N yo yo guess who updated. If you think Y/N going to Korea is going to be the end of the story don't worry it keeps going. Only if you guys want it to though so comment and vote. (Not edited)