Chapter 16.

"R-really?! Come see me? W-why would you wanna do that?" I ask my father trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Why wouldn't I want to see my successful doctor of a daughter! I haven't talked to you in forever since I've been busy" he says cheerfully.

You see. My father may sound very nice but he is quite the opposite when lied to. There is a certain story behind it but it's for another time. I may have told him I was moving to LA to go to nursing school and not to teach part time at a dance studio and dance on the streets for a living. As far as he knows I've graduated and I'm a successful doctor in a big house doing doctor things. It was my dream once but a very forced one. My dad always wanted me to be a doctor and for a while I thought I should be. But as soon as I came to LA I could just feel that walking into that college was wrong. I just knew I wanted to dance and I always did.

"I know you are very busy and I don't want to burden you so I plan on staying in a hotel but I want to see you as soon as I get there." He continues

"So like, meet you at the airport and go our separate ways?" I say hopeful that he'll say yes.

"Of course not! I'll come back to your house and catch up with you! I want to know everything your up to!" He exclaims. Every sentence making my face drop more and more.

"O-oh! Okay, th-that's fine! When are you coming?" I ask as he hasn't mentioned that yet.

"About 2 days! I expect you to take a day off for me even if you do have a very important job to do!" Ah yes, my...very important job. Oh lord there is no way I can lie to him about not being a doctor. He'll see right through me and my small apartment doesn't scream rich doctor.

"O-okay dad. I'll um. Talk you later" I say almost excepting my inevitable doom.

"Okay sweetie! Love you!" He says

"Yup!" I say quickly then hanging up. I put down my phone next to me then sighing.

"I don't know what you guys were talking about but you seem stressed" I suddenly hear Jungkook at the doorway of the cafe. I jumped a little not even knowing when he got there. He's like a attractive ninja.

"네, 저의 아빠 is coming in town 그리고 나는 nervous" I said thinking what I was saying was completely normal till I looked at his face. He looked very confused then I noticed that what I just said makes probably no sense to neither a English speaker or Korean.

I sigh realizing how much of a mess my head is right now. "Let me rephrase. My dad is coming in town and I'm nervous." I say in full Korean this time.

"Ah, why is that? He seemed very happy to be talking to you?" He says sitting down next to me on the bench.

"How long have you been listening?" I asked as it hit me.

"I may have followed you out. In my defense you looked scared and I wanted to know if you were okay" he says  blankly.

"Well I am scared. I may have told my dad when I moved here that I came to be a doctor but as you can see....that didn't happen. He really doesn't like lying and I really don't want what happened last time to-" I stop myself as I realize it's best that he doesn't know. "I just don't want to hurt his feelings" I say trying to save myself.

"What happened last time?" He asked as I realize I'm not in the clear.

"Nothing. It's, not important" I tell him as he sort of drops the subject.

"Well that really sucks. I can't really offer you any other advice than just telling him the truth" he says sighing and looking out at the street I front of us.

"Yeah I know. He is coming to my flat after I pick him up from the airport. Do you think you can hang out with me at my place to make sure things go okay?" I asked even though I know it's a lot.

"Yeah sure. I'll have to ask the guys but you make it sound like he might kill you when you tell him" he says chuckling a bit.

He has noooooo idea "yeah but I just feel more comfortable if your there" I say as we look at each other. He smiles at me and it makes me feel a little bit better about the situation.

"I have the rest of the day free. How about we go out and have some fun." He says making me feel even happier. A whole day with this guy is really what I need.

A/N: sorry for not updating in forever. School started and I've been busy. I'll try to write more and I know this is a short chapter but now I know what I'll be writing about for a while. Thank you for 2k reads! I hope you like this story so far! (Not edited)