Chapter 20.

(Photo by me)

Kookie <3: I'm coming over

Me: you know we don't have to get my dad till later. Plus it's like 8:00 I'm still doing my makeup.

Kookie <3: so? I wanna see you

Me: ....fine

Kookie <3: yay!

He's such a kid. But an adorable one. I finish doing me makeup but don't bother getting out of my pjs which were just a pair of sweatpants and a big anime shirt I've had for years. I went into the kitchen and started making some eggs. Usually I just have some ego waffles but I feel like treating myself before I meet my dad. Ever since this morning he's been texting me about how excited he is.

I heard the front door open and turned around to see Jungkook walk in. I smiled at him and turned back around to resume cooking so the eggs wouldn't burn.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and a body press against my back. Jungkook laid his head on my shoulder. "Hey....babe? Can I call you that?" He said as I felt his breath against my neck making me shiver a bit before nodding making him chuckle.

"Stressed?" He asked tightening his grip on you.

"Yeah a little. I've been trying not to think about it." You said turning off the heat on the stove. You needed to move over to where the plates were but Jungkook was acting as an anchor. "I have to move Kookie"

Jungkook groaned a bit then shuffled over to the plates with you while still keeping his grip on you. You moved some eggs onto a plate for yourself. "Want some?" You said as you felt him nod against your shoulder. You made a plate for him realizing he still hasn't let go of you and made you chuckle. "Kookie you're going to have to let go"

"Mmm but I don't wanna. Your so warm" he said nuzzling his head into your neck.

"But I'm hungry and want to sit down" you said pulling away but instantly missing the contact. You grabbed your plate and sat down on the couch as he did the same.

You started eating and watching the news on TV but he just kept looking at his plate confused. "Hey y/n, what is this?" He said as you realized they don't really eat eggs for breakfast in Korea.

"Oh they're scrambled eggs. But with cheese cause cheese is good on almost everything. Try em" you said

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and took a bite. "Mm! These are really good!" He expressed and began eating more. He looked so cute. You began laughing without even thinking.

"What? Is there something wrong?" He asked with a little bit of eggs around his mouth. "Nothing, you just got a little" you said pointing to where the food is on his face "what?" He said still not understanding. So you grabbed your napkin and wiped it off his face soon noticing how close you are to him now.

He quickly pecked your lips smirking. Your cheeks stung bright red still not used to this. You had boyfriends in the past but it had been a while and never quite like this. You always dreaming of kissing Jungkook but thinking it would never happen but here you were.

"Your so cute when you're blushing" he said pinching your cheeks

You quickly pecked his lips back watching his eyes go wide and his cheeks go pink.

"You too"

A/n sorry for not writing and for the short chapter. Holidays and all that. I'll most likely not writing until after the holidays die down. Most of this chapter is fluff if you like that stuff. ( not edited)