Chapter 13.

It had been 4 days since I had seen Jungkook. Normally that much time away from someone wouldn't effect me that much but in this case I missed him a lot. We texted back and forth a bit. He sent me the link to print out my ticket to go to their concert tomorrow. I was really excited not to just see him but the whole group. I hadn't talked to any other members after the first meeting we had and it felt sort of weird. The scandal is far gone now but we didn't try to talk after that. Except for Jungkook.

I planned on going to the dance studio to help teach a class because I wasn't so much in grieve. Not that I was totally over what happened. I still had no answers on what actually happened I had just been to afraid to ask or think too hard.

When I entered the class I was teaching today it was sort of weird. No one asked why I was out so either they knew or they were just super respectful of my privacy. I've taught this class before and I know it's definitely not the latter(?). They were sort of quiet until I said hello. I guess after they saw my better mood they decided to go back to normal. Talking and messing around till I gave an order or started the music.

We were supposed to start a new dance today that I learned a while ago. It was to 'we don't talk anymore' which didn't help forgetting that I hadn't seen Jungkook in a few days. Ugh I hatted missing him so early. Not just his voice but his funny texts that would just somehow make me happy. I mentally said 'whatever' and just went on with him in the back of my head.

After finishing up at the studio I went back home. When I checked my phone I saw a text from Jungkook. It's not that he hadn't texted me it had just been about how we were doing. Awkward things.

Kookie: yo you excited for tomorrow!

Me: yeah I can't wait to see you guys!

Kookie: and I can't wait to see you. It's boring without you. Hyungs are great just getting ready for concerts are kind of hectic.

Me: I understand. I would be a little stressed too. The seats you got me are really close so hopefully you can see me.

Kookie: it should be hard to miss you. You'll be the one screaming: Jungkook!!! At the top of your lungs right? ;)

Me: don't you text wink at me Kookie. You should be able to see my beautiful looks.

Kookie: sure....I gotta go but I'll see you tomorrow I promise!

Me: okay!!:)

I put my phone down smiling. I was tired but now I was really excited. It was like one of those nights were you want to force yourself to go to sleep just so you can get to the next day. But weirdly enough that night I went to sleep pretty easy. Dancing took a lot out of me since I haven't been doing it as much.

~~
I woke up in the morning with the concert as the first thing on my mind. I instantly smiled and went and got ready. The concert wasn't till later but counting traffic and time to get into the place doesn't leave me with all the time in the world. I got ready like normal; showered, got dressed, did makeup.
(Outfit)