Chapter 3

(Picture above is what she looks like now that she is 15)

Her ninja outfit hasn't changed just the jacket changes to the Akatsuki cloak

Three years later-

Jiraya-

Looking at the message he got in the form of an ice fox. It laid on the ground and became a flat piece of ice with writing appearing on it. It read "Akatsuki on the move for another Jinchuriki. All preparations have been made. Their target right now is the 1 tail Shukaku. Gaara is in danger. Ones going after him is daidara and Sasori. Keep him safe. He's not safe in his village. If anything he's in more danger than before.

Also they have been collecting so much money I don't know for what exactly. The leader is very cautious and watching me closely. I don't know when my next message will be.

I will blow cover if Gaara is taken"

The ice sheet melted after 60 seconds.

Already close to the leaf village Naruto farther ahead so didn't see the message luckily. Getting to the gates and going in.

Tsunade-

Naruto and Sakura leaving her office. "The Akatsuki are moving for Jinchuriki again not just money now" he said making Tsunade look at him. "Gaara is their current target. According to Out intel they'll be after him within the month. She's not sure on the day they will go but they are moving. Also warned that if Gaara is brought in the cover will be blown to save him" Jiraya said looking at her. Sighing lightly. Her aid isn't even in the room. She doesn't even know what is going on either. Only Herself and Jiraya know what has been done and for a good reason. If cover is blown then it would mean her death and no more information.

Hana-

Sighing deeply while walking with Itachi and Kisame. Kisame was annoying Itachi was very nice and friendly even from what I've heard about him. I think there is more to this then what is being let on with his story.

Come to think of it three years ago-

Jiraya and Tsunade standing in the Hokage office looking at me seriously. "We have a mission for you that you can either except or decline. It is risky and you may get killed" Tsunade said looking at me seriously.

"What is the mission?" I asked my look become more serious. Seeing them sigh deeply.

"We want you to become a rouge ninja and infiltrate the Akatsuki. After the attempt to take Naruto for his bijuu we need to know what is going on in that organization. Three elders are already dying have agreed to allow their deaths to look like murder. After that you will not be a leaf ninja anymore so you'll have to do everything you can to get into the Akatsuki for them to notice you. You may not officially be a leaf shinobi anymore but you will be unofficially this will be to protect Naruto but your family as well" Tsunade explained. Blinking a little.