Chapter 21 LEMON!!!!!!

Hana-

Looking up at the dark sky. We were getting ready to leave for our battlefield. Standing down with a large group of ninjas that were fighting. I wasn't paying attention to them. No I had a strange feeling that the next two days. Will be the last sunrise I see.  Smiling lightly hearing Gaara shouting. The fighting stop as apology happened. If I don't make it. I sure as hell will make sure Gaara makes it out alive.

Letting out a deep breath as we left. Running to catch up to Gaara which wasn't the easiest thing with how many bodies were pressed against me. Large ass barrels of water being carried on sand for me by Gaara. They were 200 gallons each being 10 of them total. I wanted to be prepared and Gaara helped a lot. Blinking a little at sand picking me up and setting me next to Gaara to run. "Thank you" I said smiling a little before looking ahead. Easily able to keep pace with him.

Getting to our position and started to wait updates on all the battle grounds kept pouring in.  Gaara spotting the Kages of the past. The tsuchikage came to help. But we still haven't started. It was a bit boring while people were scared for some reason. I mean really the worst that could happen is your severely injured and in pain for hours before dying. Okay that was morbid on my part. But it's kind of the way I think after being in the Akatsuki for so long.

Looking up at Gaara back him standing on rock pillar. His back towards me before my mind wondered getting a light color to my face at the memory of his back without his shirt

Warning ⚠️

Start of lemon. Skip to next chapter if you do not agree or want to read.

Again this is the start of a lemon!!!!

Enter daydream/flashback of the night before-

Sitting on the bed in Gaaras room. Still staying with him seeing as that's what he wanted and I honestly didn't mind. It was much easier for me to be in a room with someone else. Someone that was quite but would talk when necessary. And someone that I enjoyed how his chakra felt. Flipping the page to my responsibilities during the war. Apparently I'm to stay with Gaaras team until the time Madara showed on the battle grounds. I was to move to that ground and confront him seeing as I had mentioned that Itachi trained me to handle the Uchiha kekkei and trained me against the Susanoo and tsukuyomi. Tsukuyomi was the most difficult thing though that even with how many times he used it against me it left damage. But I could withstand it to a point.

Looking up when Gaara came out of the bathroom having showered. His red hair already starting to dry but the fact he only had his boxers on caused my eyes to widen a little as he went to the dresser to grab the other clothes he apparently forgot or just didn't bother until now. Looking at his back muscles as a deep pink to come to my face at How tone his back was. His muscles visibly watching them flex as he moved his arms.

Not thinking about it still wearing my gloves that I only take off in battle touching his back causing him to tense a little looking at me over his shoulder. The color on my face still very visible as I Ran a finger down his spine while standing up off the bed so I could touch him a little easier then just my pointer finger. Seeing his whole body seem to relax at my fingers against his back.

"Take off the glove Hana" he spoke in a soft voice. Looking at his face for a second before back at my hands shaking my head.

"I still freeze things by touching it when I'm not concentrating" I spoke quietly. Though blinked at him suddenly Turing around to face me as he grabbed my hands though my eyes focused on his chest and stomach muscles. Getting a bit warmer in the room or is it me? Definitely me.

Feeling his fingers grip the pointer finger of one of my gloves. "I trust you to touch me. And you will trust me not to freeze" he spoke calmly as he gently pulled the glove off my hands placing my bare hand against his skin. Feeling how warm his skin was kind of startled me but it made me smile to actually feel skin besides my own. Lightly runnin my fingers against his skin watching my hands before having my chin grabbed roughly lips pressed against my own as I was quickly back up onto the futon. (Just for reference this is how the room looks and is set up-