Chapter 10

Tsunade-

Laying her forehead on her folded hands  her fingers gripping each other tightly. Haven't heard a thing from her since the letter she stuffed on the kazekage and she appears in the leaf village, assists in the death of Asuma. Now to Shikamaru wants to start hunting her sister down and their whole clan agrees that she needs to be taken care off. Biting her lip. It's painful for her to watch the hatred towards her especially when she's been a hero to many already. They have so much more information on the Akatsuki then they ever dreamed of obtaining.

Knowing she couldn't communicate freely with her under suspension made it worse for her little spy to. She can only imagine the pain Hana must feels. Looking up at Shikamaru. "She wasn't with the two. I'm sending out groups of anbu to search for her within our nation. If we don't find her then we'll wait till the next run in. It's bound to happen" she finally answered. Summoning groups of anbu and sending them out after dismissing Shikamaru and shikaku.

Looking out her window. It was starting to get dark outside. Glad they handled two Akatsuki members but still felt upset about this whole thing.

"Be safe Hana" she mumbled being alone in the office.

Hana-

Sighing lightly tapping my foot. Konan was late by 2 days already. Anbu are crawling all over the place while I set right on the other side of the fire nation boarder. Leader-sama told me to keep waiting here but didn't tell me anything else. It's so annoying. Looking up at the sky though jumped up sensing a lot of different chakras close by. Running to the two that I knew were Akatsuki and tackled them to the ground hands over their mouths (over to is mask where his mouth would be) keeping them in place as a group of 12 anbu passed by overhead. The bush coving is pretty good. Watching them for a second making sure they didn't notice us. Removing my hands from their mouths.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked with a sigh in relief at them not noticing us. Didn't feel like fighting. "Konan got caught up with something eh. So you'll be traveling with us for a short time yeah" Deidara answered. Making me sigh.

"Alright where are we going then?" I asked looking at him. He shrugged.

"We going to walk around looking for the three tails uh" he answered. Rolling my eyes at the answer. Tobi was bouncing around excitedly. I liked Tobi but... something about him screamed danger to me and I didn't like that but he was interesting.

"Tobi's a good boy" he shouted jumping me into a bone crushing hug making it harder to breath but also hurting my already bruised ribs that were still healing from the mm breaking.

"C....c....can't b-b-Bre-ath" I struggled to get out which he instantly let go making me sick in a deep breath a few times.

"Tobi is sorry Tobi missed Hana-chan. Tobi is a good boy" Tobi said in the childish voice. Patting his shoulder lightly following Deidara. As two little white foxes started following us.

"Hello Ro and Ku" I spoke to them letting them know they can come to me which they instantly did jumping up onto a shoulder. Reaching up scratching their ears lightly. They are so cute. I came across them two days ago. Being brought in with a lot more exotic animals. It's illegal so I attacked them while waiting. Not like it mattered we don't get involved with this stuff.
Ro- male