Chapter 27 LEMON!!!!!!!

Hana-

A couple weeks have passed since arriving in Suna. Have to admit I hate this place already. It's way to hot and my skin doesn't tan which I'm grateful for. But I'm unable to go grocery shopping or anything for that matter with the way the people looks at me and the rocks they throw. One hit my back right on one of the vertebrae that was injured. It was an impressive throw very painful to.

Gaara has basically banned me from going out without him or his siblings. Was fully healed but was still sore. Closing my eyes while relaxing in the bathtub. The bathroom was so nice. And it was the bathroom connected to Gaara......our room. Still strange to call it ours but really I love being in this house with Gaara and grey and Chiaso. Both of them at school right now. Well the ninja academy which I'm to start helping out at after we go to the leaf village here in a week.

The first week of the village life was horrible to say the least.
Flash back-

Looking out the window of the house sitting in the living room. Sand storm roaring violently outside causing the windows to shake.

Hearing the sound of an upstairs window breaking. Blinking several times not fully awake. Having been napping to relieve pain and hopefully just relax. After that villager through that rock at me my pain tripled in my back to the point when no one was looking I was crying.

Sitting up quickly hearing the almost silent foot steps. Bitting my lip from the pain the sudden movement caused. Before standing up. Glad it was pitch black in the house. That was my advantage right now.

Going over grabbing my hilt that was laying against the wall where all the main weapons in the House was stored. Even Gaaras gourd even goes here when he is home.

Making the ice blade form on it as I slowly snuck around the room into the corner where the stairs enter the room. Able to sense three shinobi upstairs and two outside waiting. Sending them coming down the stairs.

Let's just say I ended up with stab wound a very much hurting head and two endured attackers while I was tied up. I may be able to fight but my back was killing me and it didn't feel right after I was hit in the stomach causing me to hit the wall which left an indent.

Finding myself in a dark room with 3 weak signatures and 12 very strong chakra signatures.

"Now that we have you alone. I think it's time for us to start torturing and interrogating you seeing as our kazekage is allowing his emotions to cloud his judgement. A criminal like you should never have been allowed to enter our village" a males voice spoke.

Feeling my heart rate pick up at this. If I wasn't still recovering I wouldn't be nervous I can handle being tortured but if they do something to serious right now I might end up paralyzed.

"Now lets begin"

Gaara-

Looking up from his papers when his door was slammed open. "Kaz... Gaara okaa-san isn't home and it looks like there was fighting" Grey spoked in an almost panicked voice. Chiaso on his back passed out from the day at school. Grey knows Hana can handle herself in a fight but he realized just how injured she was when a villager threw a rock at her back. She may not have known it but he and Grey caught her crying in pain several times.

Standing up. "Go get my siblings" he said as he left quickly knowing his council members were not pleased with him and his keeping of Hana. Particularly three of the oldest members to be exact.

He knows where they will take her. There is an empty underground abandoned interrogation building just outside the village. He was there once with his father when he was real little.