Chapter 4

(I know hidden and kakazu was the ones to capture Fuu but in this it's going to be Hanna)

Hana-

Looking at the village in front of me. "So this is where the seven tails is at. Cute village" I said liking the terrain quite a lot. It was well hidden unlike most hidden villages. I wish I had been born in a village like this some times. "This is all you Kori. You prove that you are good for something other then mercenary work" Kisame said making me sigh. I prefer Hana but he likes to call me Kori. Taking a breath walking down the village. Fuu rarely leaves the village. So that only chose was to attack the village and capture Fuu.

My heart pounding hard. I didn't want to do this. This wasn't what I wanted. Having already sent notice to the Hokage on what I was being told to do. Pain assigned me this Jinchuriki himself so I couldn't allow Itachi. Killing people for money was one thing but killing and capturing a Jinchuriki. It hurt me mentally. Taking a deep breath. As people already started yelling. Some running away. Though ninjas started showing up. Sure they think they being stealthy as they were preparing an ambush. I may not want to do this but oh boy I have started to enjoy killing people. The thought made me freeze for a second before continuing.

Back flipping twice when an earth style jutsu made a hole right where I had been standing. "Why not just all come out. Be more fun for the party you guys threw me" I said bored. Though the area was already starting to freeze. The buildings getting frost on them and the trees. "If your not going to come out then" I said monotoned courting my hands into a prayer position having closed my eyes to focus better. "Then I'll freeze you all" I finished my eyes snapping open as my hair lifted up like their was a wind blowing but it was my chakra being focused. As it started to shake the ground. "Ice style. Ice incasement" I said as the whole village froze over over instantly. The screams were heard for a second before they became quite. Hearing a door slam open and people yelling on the opposite side of the village in the part of the forest that I didn't freeze. Starting to walk that way.

Hearing the foot steps running against the ice soon having a young female about my age stop in front of me. She looked mad as she had tears in the corner of her eyes. "Hello Fuu" I said as my eyes became more serious.

"Why? Why would you do this?" She asked as her chakra spiked making me smile. I might be able to let her except me if I play this right. Though then it would cause major problems with my loyalty to the organization. Taking a deep breath. I don't have a choice I have to catch her.

"Simple. You wouldn't leave this village. You caused their deaths because of your unwillingness to come out into the open to fight" I said simply as my fingers twitches. Her rage rising. A wind starting to blow hard to.

Itachi-

Sitting watching the village as it iced over making Kisame chuckle. "I see she is just as impatient as ever" Kisame said. Feeling the wind start blowing dangerously as they could feel a strong chakra spike.

"Looks like she found her Jinchuriki" he said knowing this wasn't normal chakra. It's stronger then normal ninjas and it made the air sting. "Now lets see if she can capture it" he said watching as a girl flew up into the air. Recognizing it as the 7 tails Jinchuriki. Though she had a partial transformation already with her tails allowing her to fly. A white crystal like substance coming from the girls mouth towards the ground.

Covering their faces when some floated towards them making sure not to breath any of it in. Butterflies started flying from out of the trees and on the ice in the village. Recognizing them easily. They were Hana's ice butterflies. She can do interesting things with ice.