Chapter 31

Hana-

Humming lightly while sitting in the kazekage office with Gaara. Grey is back to normal for the most part. He's blind and still adjusting to the problem but he's learning how to walk and run and jump using the air currents as his guide. He rarely runs into anyone or a wall anymore.

Luckily I wasn't put on bed rest I just couldn't workout more then take a short walk. Gaara Though been beyond overprotective. He won't leave me with anyone else but his siblings now if he can't be with me.

Get this Temari and shikamaru are dating finally lol. I saw that coming a smile away yet she still hasn't told her brothers who she thinks don't know. Kankuro doesn't but Gaara does. After all she volunteers for every mission in the leaf village it's pretty damn obvious.

"Hana" looking over at Gaara when he called me. "I have a meeting I need to attend down the hall. Did you want to come or just stay in the office?" He asked tilting his head just slightly curious ehat I wanted. The netting room wasn't comfortable for me to sit for a while while his office had the most comfy chairs. Which he provided do to me being here so much.

"I'll stay here" I answered smiling at him as he got up and came over placing a hand against my round tummy. It was so funny when I actually started really showing that I was pregnant.

Flash back-

Looking over at Gaara as he stared intensively at me with narrow eyes. As I ate a piece of the dragon fruit that I was enjoying so much. (It's a real fruit look it up pretty cool)

"You're getting heavy" he suddenly mumbled instantly making me stop the bite that was about to be put in my mouth.

"What did you just say to me?" I asked in a dangerously sweet voice yet he's to stupid to notice. He's still not good at taking certain warnings.

"You're getting fat" he spoke again this time a little louder. Grabbing the now empty bowl that was in front of me sending it flying at Gaara but like I expected the sand caught it as he looked a little surprised.

"I'm pregnant dip-shit not fat" I spoke as I glared getting up and going to our room locking the doors and windows so he can't get in. Calling me fat? Really dumbass. He's been coming to the ultrasounds with me yet that's what he tell me.

Gaara-

Blinking several times wondering what he did wrong. He was being honest. She is getting big in the tummy so that means she's getting fat right? Right?

"Do I hurried the bedroom door slam for another reason then you and her to go at it like wild animals. What did you say to upset her?" Kankuro asked with bed head yawning as he came into the room.

"I said she was getting fat" he answered honestly confused about what he did wrong just now. Seeing his brothers face pale a little before he started laughing really hard.

"Oh my god.  You actually called a pregnant woman fat" Kankuro continued to laugh. "You are so sleeping on the couch forever" he laughed even harder.

More then a bit confused now. "Why would I be sleeping on the couch. There's a bed in my room" He asked

Kankuro finally settled down while sitting down at the table. "Calling a pregnant woman fat is like a taboo to everyone. Because the baby is growing in them and causing the stomach to grow as your wife's body is providing everything the baby needs right now. Food vitamins, and so on. Now calling your pregnant wife fat because she's carrying your baby" Kankuro finished with a raised eyebrow.

"But She is getting fat" he spoke still confused making Kankuro sigh.

"She's not. Okay she's fat but it's because of the baby" Kankuro spoke.