Chapter 12

Hana-

Gritting my teeth running through the desert. Having waited two days to heal the best I could before escaping. Having left the evidence Gaara would need to go after the new feudal lord.

Eyes closing for a second trying. To ignore the pain. Having a few Suna jonin chasing me but was easily out running them. Looking down at my hand that was forming an ice fox to send a message to Madara. I hate to admit it but I need help I'm still pretty injured if I get into a fight with jonin I won't survive. Stopping on a tree branch breathing heavily while letting the fox of ice go. I just hope he will help me.

A chill running through my spine as I took off again able to hear the jonin.

Gaara-

Having his chin resting on his palm. Having sent the jonin 12 of them to be exact after Hana. His eyes closed. He honestly hopes she gets away over the past two days he has spoke to her almost constantly. Having. Found out everything she's done. It's actually not all that bad the criminal acts only started when she got into the Akatsuki seeing as the people she excepted assassination jobs from wanted a rouge killed.

Looking out his window. "Survive Hana. Survive and I'll see you soon" he mumbled as the setting sun sunk down. Behind the mountain around the village.

Madara-

Staring at the message honestly surprised that she was alive but had a feeling. A bit more concerned about how she got into the area she's at. Deciding to go get her. Appearing next to her as she was panting with her eyes closed as she leaned against the tree. Looking st her bandages. Able to sense the oncoming jonin. Quickly taking them back to base. "What happened?" He asked as she opened her eyes. Dark circles showing how much pain she was in.

"I tried to end the fight to fast. Itachi gave a teleportation device I gave him a while back to someone. I'm not sure how it ended up in Suna though" I partly lied but didn't look away or waved at all when I spoke still panting though sliding down against the wall. "Thank you for helping me Madara. I thought you'd have left me" I joked lightly but was completely serious. Before looking up at the sharigan eye that was blazing through his mask. "I...I apologize for my failure on the capture of the 8 tails" I spoke with a bow of my head trying to bow the rest of my body but it sent a shooting pain through my body. Able to feel his eye watching me intensely.

"You did the best you could. You are still young and don't have the battle experience needed to take on the 8 tails Jinchuriki. It was my fault for placing it on you and you alone. I should have made you wait so you could go with Sasuke and his team" he spoke a bit nicer then I had expected.

"When is Sasuke and his team going?" I asked looking up at him.

"In a week" was his reply. Taking a deep breath.

"I'll be healed enough to go back out with them" I spoke my eyes narrowing in determination to help protect Sasuke. He shook his head.

"No. I have a more important task for you but you'll have to wait until you're fully healed" he spoke making me sigh lightly.

"I understand... may I ask a question?" I asked looking at him as he simply waited for me to ask my question. "May I continue calling you Tobi? I don't like the sudden name change it's funny that you were acting like an idiot to keep it hidden but I prefer to call you Tobi over Madara" I asked and explained my reasoning to a point. My other reasoning being that I am more then likely to call him Tobi by accident seeing as that's what I've always called him.

"That is fine I suppose. But if we are talking to outsiders I'm to be called Madara from now on" he answered after a little thought making me smile a little it set me a little at ease.