Chapter 24

Hana-

"What is that?" The mizukage asked seeing the large tree in the distance.

"Katsuyu" Tsunade said as Katsuyu started to explain the situation. Before the first place explained everything about the tree. Landing on the battlefield with the Kages stumbling s bit from a slight feeling of dizziness. Looking up at the tree. This is not going to create no peace. No this I have a feeling isn't right. It's going to summon an even worse monster then even Madara Uchiha.

Blinking out of my thoughts feeling Gaara lift me and jump to his section that he is to rally the troops. "Everyone follow me" Gaara shouted as they all ran forward with Gaara. Following close to Gaara But was still dizzy. My head shot up looking at the hand holding mine.

"If I can I want shukaku back" he suddenly said while helping me keep track of where we're going.

"If you wish to get him back then do so. He was your friend after all. I'll help anyway I can" I answered before taking off in front of him taking my hilts off starting to cut through the tree branches coming after us. Knowing even if he doesn't admit it him and shukaku bonded and he and the ichibi had been becoming friends until the extraction.

Sand helping me run up so none of my chakra is stolen as I extended my swords length. "Go get him Gaara" I said while jumping onto a root and running up the root heading towards the base knowing while they do this I might have a chance to cut it. Even with the ill feeling of being low on blood I knew I needed to stay strong till the end as the tree stopped moving.

Gasping as I was sent flying backwards into the arms of the first Hokage. Madara standing in the way now. "Why did you attack her?" The first Hokage asked angered more then he already is by this whole war.

"Why? Because she stood up and fought and held me off for quite a while when I first came. She will not get any closer to this tree just like you Hashirama" Madara spoke his eyes narrowing at me. "Though I would have thought you would be dead after the amount of chakra you used" he added making me grin.

"I wasn't in the Akatsuki for nothing. The constant fighting made me get use to using up chakra and being injured. I'm a yuki clan member that freezes everything. Meaning I can slow down my blood by cooling my body more then a normal shinobi" I explained as his eyes widened before he looked pissed.

"You're the one the spy obito spoke of" he tightened his jaw as he moved his strange fan like weapon. Lord first started laughing whole hearted at what was just spoken.

"You know Madara deceiving is the art of a shinobi. And she played your co conspirator very well" lord first said making me smile and laugh lightly.

"I must admit it was fun at times but I gained valuable information on how to fight different people with weird abilities but also the tailed beasts" I spoke making the first Hokage pat my back.

"Now. Let's get working on sealing him" he said earning a nod as we both took off after Madara. Not that I honestly wanted to but I know I need to force my way through. Even if they destroy the ten tail Jinchuriki who knows what this tree will do.

Gaara-

"He was my first friend" he finally answered the tailed monkey after he remembered all the things Naruto has done for him. Leading the tailed beasts up to the battle field. Spotting Hana panting while holding her head as the first Hokage kneeled in front protecting her. She didn't look injured but she's probably exhausted not only that she's still recovering so this is doing nothing for her.

"There's the stupid girl that attacked me" able to hear one of the tailed beasts say angrily.

"She was a spy for us. She didn't do it out of enjoyment" he spoke coldly still remember when she told him about it. She felt guilty for all the Jinchuriki but the one she captured herself she felt the worst over. "And she'll never forgive herself for what she did to all you either" he added knowing it's true.