Chapter 15

This chapter is in a flash back mood as she tells Shikaku what she did during the years she was gone

Hana-

Sighing deeply eating dango from a tea shop. It was difficult finding information on the Akatsuki. Actually difficult doesn't even come close to describing how hard it is. It's been a week since leaving the leaf village. Siting in the mist village territory right now. Taking a drink of my tea glancing around my surroundings knowing full well that the news of me being an s rank criminal was out so I had to be careful. Already having had run ins with some shinobi but they weren't to hard to get away from. Finishing my dango and tea leaving some coins for the worker and left. Walking down the path at a calm pace. Having been working on my sensing skills since day one. Unable to tell who or how many or how strong yet but knew I was being followed by a large source of chakra.

My eyes staying trained in front of me while I walked not acting like I knew I was being followed. Though blinked a little at someone landing in front of me. Huge dude nothing going for him besides the muscle but muscle like that just tells me he's slow and stupid especially with the grin on his face. Two others coming out behind me as I stopped walking.

"My my. What do we have here brother!" The one in front of me asked his grin widening as he tapped his blunt side of the sword against his shoulder.

"A beautiful woman traveling by herself with no protect tch tch" one of the males behind me said with a chuckle. Mentally sighing at the fact these men were stupid and useless to me. "I guess before we head back to lord Kakazu we can have our fun with her" the same voice said to his brother.

"Who's Kakazu?" I asked looking over my shoulder at the to men behind me that were smaller and muscular as well but not nearly like the idiot in front of me.

"I've always wanted to do a child" the second male behind me said with a creepy grin that just made my eyes narrow. Looks like I need to kill them seeing as they are creeps and clearly criminals. The male in front of me suddenly dropping to the ground dead before anyone could blink setting the two men behind me alert. Playing with an ice kunai spinning it around my pointer finger.

"I asked a question who is Kakazu?" I asked turning to them fully as they realized an ice kunai was lodged in their brothers head. Slowly taking steps towards them.

"You bitch" the littler of the two males shouted running at me with a katana in his hand.

"Cho no don't be reckless" the male holding a briefcase shouted. Raising an eyebrow at at this while avoiding the katana lodging my Kunai into the man named cho chest.

"Now now do you want to die as well tell me who your master Kakazu is" I said slowly walking towards him. The male was shaking at the site of his dead brothers.

"K-Kakazu is the one that hires us to do bounty jobs and we collect the money and give it to him" he gulped nervously.

"What does he look like how many of you does he hire" I asked curiously hoping Kakazu is the link I need.

"Tall tan green eyes brown hair. Wears a black. Look with red clouds" I said falling onto his butt from tripping on a rock as he backed up. "He hires hundreds of us. We get a portion we all cover all the nations doing the work" he spoke nervously. Before he could blink he had a kunai between his eyes while I picked up the briefcase grinning a little.

"Well well. Looks like I need to take over all the bounties and assassination missions in the areas I can cover" I mumbled opening the case emptying the money into my bag and left. 

From that day on I started gathering the information on the areas all the black markets and the collection offices everything I could get information on I did. Along with the bounties on everyone. Ninja and criminals alike.