Chapter 11

Hana-

Eyes narrowing at this Jinchuriki. He was huge in comparison to me. His chakra was crazy. Remembering what Madara told me before I left that if I didn't succeed he'd send Sasuke. I can't allow that. He's not strong enough. Itachi was horrible sick. That's the only reason he won against Itachi. He'd never be able to win a fight against this.

"Are you lord Killer Bee!" I asked politely looking at him. He seemed a bit surprised by my politeness.

"killer Bee-sama is who I am who are you Akatsuki member?" He asked his smile having left his face all seriousness there. (I'm sorry I can't rap for my life. Just think of it as he is)

"My name is Kore no Hana Nara. It is an honor to meet a Jinchuriki of your caliber" I said with a small bow which seemed to make him uncomfortable and not know what to say. "It's nothing personal. I'm just doing my job. You're more then welcome to try to kill me. Actually do kill me if you win. I can't go back with a lose to Madara" I spoke in a formal manner only because I have read a lot about this one. I really admire him because of who he is just like I do with Naruto. He may annoy me but I liked him as a person. "Just so you know lord Bee even if I lose the Akatsuki will send people after you until you are captured" I said looking at him seriously.

"Why would you warn me? You already capture Yugito. I plan to kill every one that comes after me yo" he spoke making me smile.

"Please do just that. I warn you because I have a respect for you as a Jinchuriki. You are loved by a lot. You are powerful and you did it all for your brother. How can I not respect that" I answered him. Unbuttoning my Akatsuki cloak. Tossing it to the side. They are hard to move the way I need to.

Bitting the pointer fingers of my gloves and pulled them off the whole area went from a Rocky Mountain surrounded by large body of water. The whole area froze. The air becoming cold as the clouds in the sky which had been raining turned to snow. Even though I told him to kill me I wasn't going to lose. No I was aiming to win...since when have I wanted to win like this. I do not know.

Taking a deep breath as the snow fell. The Jinchuriki looking around rather impressed. "Your name suits you quite well. An ice kekkei genkai" he spoke pulling out his blades and holding them in a weird stance. His stance-

 His stance-

Shee-

Having been going to deliver something to lord Bee when the water which he walks on suddenly froze and air became so cold snow replaced the rain which fell. Blinking feeling the ground shake as he became more aware that Lord Bees chakra was flaring but also another powerful chakra was flaring as well. Starting to run in the direction he sensed them. Eyes widening. A little female was fighting Bee. Bre using his 8 swords attacking her at such a speed it was hard to keep up. The girl however was fighting with...just a hilt how is that possible. When one of bees swords went to hit her she raised her hilt blocking. There was an invisible blade on that hilt.