Chapter 13

Hana-

Looking around at the training grounds. Gaara told me to go to the training grounds and he'd be coming to train with me. But he needed to go do something first. The start of the war is about 4 weeks out from now.

Though quite a lot of people here stopped training to glare at me not that I minded to much. Even though it's been a few days since it was revealed that I had been a spy a lot of the people here don't think I should have been let off the hook for all the things I had done. Especially that Matsuri. She's been glaring at me none stop. I don't quite understand her to be honest she seems to hate me more then most people here. Seeing a familiar pink haired girl in the mix of training people along with another girl that has slightly long hair tilting my head she looks so familiar. I know the pink haired girl because I attended the academy with her for a very short time. But the other girl where do I know her. Hum.

Having kind of zoned out trying to remember where I met the other girl. She looks so familiar. This is going to bug me until I figure it out. Having been so focused on trying to figure out who the girl was that I almost got punched but sensed it right when it was going to make contact with my face. Bending back just slightly so the fist went right in front of my face from my right side. Looking at the owner of the hand. "I was thinking and you interrupted me. What is it you want?" I asked not realizing that my eyes went cold and to a killer intent. I was so use to being with the Akatsuki that I'm use to fighting with members daily and they took training and fighting very seriously with tainting for fun.

Not being given a verbal response but the guy raising his kneel going to knee me in the back which I grabbed the hand still in front of my face and threw the man. He wasn't much bigger then me he was very muscular and lean. Watching as he landed in a kneeling position. "Lets see if what they say is true. If you were really a spy then you won't defend yourself if you defend then you're a traitor" he spoke disgusted. So I can't defend. He didn't say anything about dodging though. Looking at him closely realizing quickly just who he is. He was with that Jinchuriki Fuu when I went to capture her.

Having my hands clasped in front of me while watching as he took out a few kunai throwing them at me but just side stepped. "Oh so you are a traitor" he laughed thinking he caught me.

"You said nothing about dodging. Just can't defend myself. I can dodge what you throw at me" I stated the obvious making his face turn red. His anger getting the best of him as he threw shurikens before running at me while forming hand seals. Dodging the shurikens dancing around them while keeping myself in a five food circle while dodging them before ducking under a fire style jutsu. At the low angle I saw the knee coming to my face so quickly used my hands on the ground to flip myself out of the way of the knee that would have broke my nose if I didn't dodge.

Sakura-

Watching the one sided fight. He pretty much just wanted to beat the crap out of her yet she was dodging everything like an expert even as two more people joined in. Looking closely at Kore eyes. They were moving between each person yet observing everything very closely. Looking at how she had her hands clasped together. She was holding back a killing instinct. "Hinata" she whispered making the girl she had been practicing with nod as they started to head over to defuse this fight.

Slugging the guy away from Hana who originally started the fight. Giants standing on one side of Hana and her on the other. "Why don't you guys act mature. You're suppose to be ninjas so should know that missions come with costs. Yet you are acting like children instead of grownups" she snarled at them having become angry with how they were ganging up on her and she was only dodging.

"N-now. We c-can all b-be friends" hinata stuttered kindly. Holding her hands up in front of her while smiling nervously blushing.

"Get out of our way girls. Don't want you to get hurt" the man said throwing a kunai at me but before she could do anything about a thin sheet of ice formed in front of me making the kunai bounce off.