Chapter 16

Shikaku in present time as Hana tells her story to him and Gaara-

Looking at the door way knowing Shikamaru and Temari are also listening in on this. Before looking back at Hana's face as she spoke. Clenching his fork unable to help it.

She speaks with such a voice that is void of anything but sadistic enjoyment. It's creepy but understandable. The death of those kids was her breaking point for her mentally. Knowing what the rage was that she spoke of. It's the rage she's held in for years and years of the village treatment of her as an outsider, be beast. Just the way naruto was treated but hers originates from her mother. Her mother trying tot kill her as a new born. Having told her the truth when she found out they weren't her real parents at the age of 3.

She was always brilliant sure Shikamaru on a board game can put strategize her any day but in real life he's never won. Seeing the look of enjoyment particularly as she spoke on who she messed with Hidden and Kakuzu(found his name spelling sorry). Threatening S rank criminals at the age of 12 he'd never would have thought it was her if he did not hear it from her own mouth.

Looking over at Gaara seeing as he stopped eating and was just listening intently to what Hana was saying. Clearly never having asked the questions like that but clearly been wanting to know. He was looking at Hana with compassion understanding and upmost respect for her.

A sadistic look coming to her face as she continues her tail on when she realized she wasn't herself anymore.

Back to flash back mood in story.
Hana-

Kneeling in front of the lord that requested my attendance to a meeting. Four other groups were there. Groups of 6-14 members in the groups while I was the only one that doesn't have a group. These guys are mercenaries that much I can tell.

"What is the meaning of this" the man kneeling next to me asked clearly mad at the other groups being here. Able to watch the lords sadistic grin widen. The lord-

"Well you see I have a job for all of you

"Well you see I have a job for all of you. One that will be rather large dangerous and time consuming. I brought you all here to compete for this job. The first to kill everyone in the job I'm giving will be the one to earn the money I don't have any other rules besides everyone and thing alive in this village is to be killed for defying me" he chuckled darkly. His eyes focused on me as a sadistic grin that could match the lords look. Each group looked at each other. As they jumped away everyone going to attack each other while I stayed in my kneeling position.